Chapter 7 Time Paradox

No one's POV

Currently, Adrain and Mabel are standing next to Stan as they watch his poorly, extremely poorly made fair be built.

Stan: There she is, Mabel, Adrain

Stan: There she is, Mabel, Adrain. The cheapest fair money can rent. I spared every expense.

Adrain: Oh, we can definitely tell...

Suddenly, they heard Dipper from above as he then he comes falling down in a broken tram cart.

Dipper I think the sky tram is broken. Also, most of my bones....

Stan: Ha ha, this guy. Alright, alright. I've got a job for you three.

Stan pulls out a bunch of fake safety inspection certificates with an A+ on them.

Stan: I printed up a bunch of fake safety inspection certificates. Go slap one on anything that looks like a lawsuit.

Adrain: ...-_-... So basically everything...

Mabel: Grunkle Stan, is that legal?

Stan: When there's no cops around, anything's legal! Soos, how's that dunk tank coming along?

Soos: (Using a blowtorch on the handle of a dunk tank) Almost ready to go, Mr. Pines.

(Timeskip)

It's the day the of the festival, Adrain, Dipper and Wendy were by the food stand eating corn dogs shaped like question marks.

Dipper: How do they get them into this shape? It's unnatural.

Wendy: But Dipper, they're so... (holds up corn dog to the end of the sign that says "DELICIOUS") delicious?

The two of them started to laugh, while Adrain just rolled his eyes eating his, as Wendy looked over at him, nonchalantly, knocked his corn dog out his hand and on her shirt.

Adrain: ...-_-... Really?

Wendy: Awe, boo, dude that's definitely going to stain.

Adrain: And who's fault is that?