Chapter 18 Limited Time

No one's POV

Currently, everyone was in the gift shop, and Mabel was skipping around without a care in the world like normal.

Mabel: La, la, la, la, la!

As she's skipping skips face first into the screendoor, getting her braces stuck in it.

Mabel: Braces! Braces caught in the screen door! Someone dictate my will, I'm giving it all to Waddles!

Soos: Walks up holding a screwdriver) Say "ah," girl-dude.

Mabel: Opens her mouth wide) Aaaah.

Soos pries her braces off of the screendoor.

Mabel: Soos! You saved me!

Soos: Heh, heh! Just doing my job, hambone. (Tosses screwdriver into his toolbelt) I'll see you dudes tomorrow.

Soos opens the door and leaves.

Dipper and Mabel: Bye, Soos!

Wendy( Playing with a Chinese finger trap, with Adrain asleep, laying his head on her shoulder) Night, Soos.

Stan: Working on attraction called "Thigh-Clops") Night, Soos.

Soos: (Walking away from the shack, singing) Doo, doo, doo, doo, doo! Walking to my car.

Mabel: You ever wonder what Soos does when he's not here at the Mystery Shack?

Dipper: No.

Wendy; Not really.

Stan: Not once ever.

(Timeskip)

Currently, a child is walking through the Mystery Shack gift shop, flipping a coin and licking a lollipop, when Stan jumps out and sacred him.

Stan: Hello! Please, don't let my horrible elderly face frighten you. (Reaches over to sheet and pulls it away to reveal Goldie) Don't you want to use that nickel to get a nugget from old Goldie?

Child: Uuuuhhh...

Stan: Watch this!

Stan inserts a nickel into slot in Goldie, Goldie's arm moves up and his hat raises. The arm moves down,

 The arm moves down,