Chapter 27 Roadside Pranking

No one's POV

Currently, in the middle of the night, Adrain was in his room asleep, when Allison snuck in his room, walking up to him.

Allison: ...

(Flashback)

Bill: Oh, no. He's definitely on my list. He's possibly the biggest threat of all of you.

(Present)

Allison then rubbed Adrain's head, as Mon3tr came out of her back, looking at Allison.

Allison: Do it...

Mon3tr nodded, as it tapped Adrain's back, as it glowed red and pulsed for a few seconds, before stopping.

Allison: There... I don't know what Bill wants with him, but at least I can give him a little extra protection...

Sif then started to wake up, which Allison noticed, kneeling down to her and petting her head.

Allison: I want you to protect my son as well, okay?

Sif yawned and laid back down, as Allison looked at Adrain one last time.

Allison's thoughts: I will protect you... I promise...Even if it costs me my life...

(Timeskip)

It's the next morning, and Stan was putting a bumper sticker on it that says "CAUTION: SILVERFOX AT THE WHEEL" as Soos helps pack it up his old RV.

Stan: Nice

Stan: Nice. And don't forget bug spray! It's perfect for spraying in the face of hitchhikers.

Adrain: Can you explain why we're going on a road trip again?

Adrain said, scratching his back.

Soos: Dude! It's the ultimate Oregon road trip adventure!

Stan: More like revenge trip. Every year my tourist trap competitors prank the Mystery Shack. Last year those hooligans duct taped Soos to the ceiling.

Soos: That was a fun 78 hours.

Stan: Well, no more! (Pulls out a map of Oregon's tourist traps and hands it to Dipper)