Chapter 10 Late Night Talk

No one's POV

Currently, Adrain was in his room, throwing his wet clothes on the floor, getting dried off, thinking about what Wendy said earlier.

(Flashback)

Wendy: Do.. Do you think you can stop by my house later?

Adrain just looked at her genuinely surprised.

Adrain: What? Why?

Wendy: You, know. Just to talk...

Adrain just looked at Wendy, wanting to say no, but something inside refused to let him, as he sighed, rubbing his head.

Adrain: Fine...But what are we going to talk about?

Wendy: You'll find out once you get there.

Adrain just rolled his eyes and sighed.

Adrain: When should I get there.

Wendy: I guess in maybe an hour after you get back to the Mystery Shack. You probably have to change, since you're probably soaked.

Adrain: ...-_-... I'm standing in the pouring rain, without a coat...You had the need to aid a "probably" to that sentence why...?

Wendy just rolled her eyes, as she walked past Adrain.

Wendy: Just be sure to come by, alright? And don't stand me up.

Adrain: ...-_-...Yeah, yeah, whatever...

Wendy: Come through the window in my room, I'll leave it unlocked for you. It's the only one in the back.

(Present)

Adrain has just finish putting on his new clothes, gray jeans, a undershirt and a dark red hoodie.

Adrain's thoughts: What the hell does she want to talk about...?

Adrain picked up his phone and saw it was 12:00 am.

Adrain: Everyone should be asleep by now.

Adrain looked at his phone again and saw that he had gotten a text, giving him directions to her house and he saw how far it was.

Adrain: ...-_-... Of course you live that far...

(Timeskip)

After walking for about an hour, Adrain made it to Wendy's house, which was a small cabin.