Kindergarten.

Tally fic.

6 year old Allyson Brooke was casually drawing herself a pink butterfly all alone, she was sat on the table at the very middle of the room while her teacher observed them. She had been very bored and thought that she would draw a butterfly for her sister, Normani who was back at home due to a fever. It made her really sad because she would be alone again in class.

"Hey there!" Ally squealed and fell off her chair by the sudden voice, being that she was so engrossed in her drawing. "Oh my gosh, sorry."

Little Tori helped the sobbing girl up and rubbed the part of her head that hurt, she kept saying 'sorry' while doing so.

"Teacher, teacher! Ally is crying," Camila who was sitting behind them called out, pointing at the two. Tori tensed up and immediately tried to sush the already crying girl.

"Victoria what did you do?" Teacher Louise asked, carrying a crying Ally up and rubbing her back.

"I-I'm sorry, I just wanted to talk to her but she got scared when I said "Hi" and she felled on the floor, I'm so sorry. Promise I am," Tori said sadly, "I didn't mean to scare her."

The teacher smiled and tended to the sobbing girl, "Allyson, what hurts?"

The little girl sniffled as the teacher wiped her tears and pointed to her chest, "It hurts here."

Tori's eyes widened, had she given the girl a heart attack? Oh no oh no, I'm going to jail no!!

"Okay honey, breath slowly for me. Inhale. . ." Ally nodded and took a slow deep breath, "Exhale. . .that's it, you're gonna be fine."

Teacher Louise made the girl repeat the action while rubbing Ally's chest and rocking her in her arms.

"Teacher is she gonna be okay?" One of the pupils asked from the front.

"Yes she was just frightened, that's all. You guys can go back to doodling," The teacher assured and the little kids followed, focusing back into their drawings.

Tori stared up at the two when she felt a tap on her shoulder, she turned around to see an angry Camila and a little Dinah who had her fist hitting her other palm, she gulped and smiled weakly. "H-Hello."

"You hurt my cousin," Camila frowned, "You made her cry, Manibear not gonna be happy."

Tori pouted, "I didn't mean to scare her or make her cry, I just wanted to talk with her. I'm sorry."

Camila just nods sassily, "You hurt her again, I kick your butt."

Tori nods and goes back to her seat, sadly.

-

At the playground, Tori was swinging alone in the swing set. Watching as her other friends chased themselves around the place, she didn't feel like playing with them at the moment. She wanted so badly to be friends with Ally but she was also scared the girl would hate her, she sighs and looks down to her lap.

"She'll never wanna be my friend," She pouts as she swung herself lightly back and forth.

A tap on the shoulder frightened the small curly blonde, she stopped swinging and looked around and saw no one. Shrugging she turned back to swing but then she felt another tap on her shoulder, once again Tori turned her head around and this time she looked behind her to see Ally holding a stuffed moose timidly.

"A-Ally," Tori says amd jumps out of her swing, dusting her jumper and the swing chair. She looked back up at the girl and gestured to the swing, "Do you wanna swing?"

Ally just looked at her whilst pulling her stuffed toy in a hug, she rocked back in forth as she looked at everything except Tori. Tori tilts her head and wonders why she didn't respond, maybe she's scared of me. . .