Normally

Normally

==+==

"Normani, meet your new f- wait oh shit, where'd she go." Lauren turned behind her and look frantically around Normani's room.

"Are you talking about this?" Normani says blankly as she held a small blonde up by her collar with one arm, her eyebrow arched and mouth pursed. The small blonde waved cutely at Lauren before glancing at Normani and crossing her arms with a huff.

Lauren held a breath and nodded, "You were tasked to take care of my pet while I go set out for my assignment."

"No. "

"I'll pay you half my earnings." Lauren grinned.

"No."

"My whole earnings." Lauren continues.

"No."

"And more?" Lauren squeaked.

"You're Greed herself Lauren, I don't trust you so no," Normani rolled her eyes. "And what do you mean pet? This is an angel for Hades's sake?!"

"Who's Hades?" The small blonde asked, "And where are you going, Lo?"

"On a quest, I've told you this a million times now." Lauren sighs, "Look just watch over her at my place, she has everything that can occupy her always on sugar high ass."

"So she's like the overhyped Dinah and Camila?" Normani asked.

"Much worse since she's an angel. She has this weird ability to get me to do whatever she wants." Lauren cringed.

"Manipulation?" Normani nodded.

"Yeah," Lauren smiled weakly.

"When are you leaving?" Normani quipped and put the girl down, her hand on top of the girl's head and putting her in place. The girl couldn't move with how tall and strong the woman was so she just pouted.

"Now actually," Lauren says slyly, "Dinah said she'll be here to help you with her."

Normani nodded, "You can go now, I'll decide how you'll pay me after I babysit your. . ." She looked down at the girl, ". . .pet."

"I am not a pet," The girl groaned, "I'm merely just trying to have fun, hell is boring."

Normani gave Lauren a 'what the fuck' look and the girl just laughed, "This isn't hell yet."

"Just take me with you? This one is a grouch," The blonde juts her thumb at Normani. "I like Camila better."

"Yep you are staying here, if I put you with her then you'd probably set all the nine circles of hell with blood and purple glitter," Lauren grimaced, "I'll be back in the next two weeks."

Normani nodded and Lauren disappeared just like that. She looked down at the person she held and tried to smile, "I can tell you've never smiled before, you look creepy."

Normani's face fell and she turned around with an eyeroll, going to her sofa and turning the tv on. She felt the other entity flying around her house just behind her and didn't mind much, her mind wandered on how Lauren has an angel just by her side.

"Ooh what's this?" Normani turns her head to see the woman carrying her whip, she held the other end of the item and began playing jump rope. "Didn't know demons played jump rope? This is fun."

"That's a whip," Normani rolled her eyes.

"Ooh weapon room," The girl awed and Normani was quick to follow her towards the said room. She could see the woman casually dragging around an axe and gliding her hands along the weapons on the wall with a happy tune on her lips, she turned around and smiled at Normani. "Lauren has a room like this but it's bigger, she never lets me in though. I like yours better since you let me in."