Supergirls

"Training starts tomorrow, get some sleep and eat a lot-"

"Okay first, we go to school late as ever and then get chased around by some druggies down to an alley and then somehow ended up in an abandoned oasis of some sorts then get struck by various kinds of light and then announced as the next Marvel DC superheroes or some shit and then you tell us to get some sleep? Are you lacking of braincells to think with? How the fuck do you think will we be able to sleep when one of us has her head missing, the other is stuck under the ground, one is up in some kind of clouds all nauseous, the middle child is being strangled by plants and I'm somehow 'bonded' to a damn devil!"

"Actually I'm just your twin in hell, I'm basically human-"

"Shut the fuck up, you are not the one with these weird horns and red eyes right now!"

"Okay you have a point," A growl ripped from her throat as her arms raised in attempt to strangle him, "There is no use of attempting to strangle me, I am just a mere child trying to guide you five."

"Just take these powers away so we can go back to normal," She exclaims and continues on to strangle the child-like man's neck and raising him up, shaking his whole body in pure anger.

"Hey hey yo, Ally chill that's a child," Normani called out, or well held her arm out since her head was invisible to them. She was also trying to pull some of the vines away from Lauren's neck for the girl to not get strangled

"A dead child soon to be if he doesn't do anything," Ally growled.

"I'm not even possessing her yet and she's acting more like satan than I should be," The demon says as she grabs ahold of Camila's hand who was lying on a piece of cloud while her other hand covered her mouth, gagging as she looked down. She was pretty high up, "Hey if you puke on me, I'm dropping you!"

The small child was now gasping for air with his face completely red and had to deliver a swift kick to Ally's stomach and sending the girl straight into a tree and shaking some fruits off, the child-man kneeled on the ground panting for air with his hand on his chest.

"A-Ally are you - gags - alright?" Camila says trying to hold in whatever was wanting to come out of her mouth.

"I swear if you puke on me," The demon once again threatened and Camila had to put both her hands over her mouth as she lay limp on her cloud.

"N-Normani. . ." Lauren stutters slowly as a small green snake slithered down her nose and rested on it, staring her dead in the eyes.

Normani's invisible head turned back to the girl and she let out a terrified gasp, her hold on the vine that was trying to kill the younger girl tightening by the minute. "Uhh man-child can I get a little help?"

"Uno momento," The man-child held out a finger as he jogged weakly to them, her climbed uo the vines around Lauren and flicked the snake away.

"Okay so who's gonna fucking pull me out of here!" Dinah screamed as her whole body was engulfed by the ground, her head being the only thing popping out.

Ally groaned and tried to run back to the man child but he raised his hand in fear, "Wait fine let me just do my job before you murder me!"

"Ally let him do his job, I can feel the worms wriggling next to me," Dinah exclaimed in disgust.

Ally let out a rough breath and the small man went to do his duty, Ally went up to Camila and helped her down her cloud. Leading her to a tree just in time as the girl convulsed, letting out whatever she ate the whole day.

-

"Okay, ready to listen now?" He says as the five were now settled in the cabin, they were sitting on the couch made of flowers and vines while watching him.