Agent Brooke.

Hansen you better make sure I went to the right vent cause I don't think this is the right room.

Brooke hissed through her earpiece, she was sure that this wasn't the room. She was supposed to be in the jewelry room not a girl's room. The room had a blue and purple theme to it with a curly blonde haired girl laying still under the duvet on the bed, seeming deep asleep as her chest visibly rose every second. A very beautiful girl at that, Brooke now is not the time to be gay!!

Shit!! Abort abort abort!! Agent Brooke abort mission I just got notified, they sent you to the wrong house. Get out of there quick-

Brooke couldn't even react properly anymore, how many times does she have to go through these scenarios. She was about to climb back up the vent but a flash of light hit her face. She froze and glanced at the source of the light, "Who the fuck are you?" The girl was awake, Brooke mentally cursed herself.

"Ohh uhh I'm just a tooth fairy, go back to sleep, honey," Tooth fairy? Seriously Brooke?

"Funny the tooth fairy doesn't wear all black and goes through vents like an idiotic spy who got sent to the wrong house," The girl quipped, removing the light away from Brooke's face.

Brooke was speechless, feeling like she's been called out. She just rolled her eyes and continued to climb up the vent, not bothering if the girl saw. "Are you just gonna leave me? Aren't you afraid to be snitched on or me telling the whole security about this?"

"Oh please honey, if you would then that would've happened moments ago. Besides, who would believe you?" Brooke replied, almost nearing the vent.

"Yeah but I've got footage of this, my room has dozens of cameras. Okey that sounded creepy," The girl said, standing up from her bed. She was wearing a silky night gown that accentuated her curves.

Brooke stopped just as she was about to slide inside the vent, she was slightly concerned of the girl now. "Yeah that does sound creepy, are you even safe here? You're not being locked up aren't you?"

The girl kept quiet for a few second, "Uhh no. This is my home, it's just that my dad doesn't like it when I sneak out to meet with my friends."

"Why is that?" Brooke asked again, hoping to distract the girl. She slowly slid into the vent and left her head poking out.

"Well, I'm kinda like the only child and well Dad isn't fond of me hanging out with those so called 'peasants' down at the employees floor. So he keeps cameras in my room to make sure I don't sneak out anymore," The girl sighed, having felt like a heavy weight got removed from her chest.

Brooke was intrigued at the girl's story, "Why not tell him what you feel then?"

"I tried," The girl slumped back into her bed, groaning, "but he never listens to me. I don't really wanna push it either, he's already let me be with my gayness so I guess that's enough."

She's gay too, Too bad though, if we were in a different situation I'd probably be taking you out by now.

"Aren't you supposed to be an adult? How old are you?" Brooke asked, not minding the questioning guys through her ear-piece.

"I'm turning 22 two weeks from now. You?" The girl asked.

"I- that's classified information, honey girl," Brooke chuckled. She was silently glad she was wearing a mask this time.

"Oh c'mon, I literally vented out on you and told you half of my life story, the least I could get is your name or age," The girl whined.

Brooke was taken aback, how could she let her caring side take over like that?