One

My first day of Eden hall Academy's high school. Nothing new since my older brother scooter goes to the high school there. I've been going Eden hall's elementary and middle school. Scooter took me to my first day. I'm only one year younger than brother who is a junior this year. I'm going to be a sophomore. I had to skip freshman since I had surgery done on my jaw. 

"Veronica hurry up or we're gonna be late!"

" I'm coming scooter! "As soon as I got down stairs were his friends. They were waiting for me since Scooter was taking us to school. His friend Cole sat in the front while Rick and I sat in the back. 

"So Veronica, are you trying out for Varsity?"

 "Yeah of course I am."

 "As your older brother I forbid you to play hockey!"

 "Shut up Scooter is it  because you know I'm better than you?" 

"No!"

 "Veronica as the captain of the team I say you should join. "

"Ok sure then I will."

 "Scooter the new JV team should be a walk in the park this year. "

"Why is that Rick?"

" Well Scooter to start off they got a new coach and they've never played two way hockey. Veronica, welcome to Eden hall Academy's high school! Let's go tell the coach to put you on the team!  Hey coach Can Scott's sister Veronica be on the team?"

" Can you skate?"

" Yes sir."

" Then your on!"

" Thank you!" We all went to the auditorium. Boy it was freezing in there. 

"Hey Scooter can I have your jacket, I'm freezing!" 

"You can have mine instead",said Rick.

 "Thanks Rick!"

" No problem doll." I was walking in hallway when this boy named Luis was looking me up and down. As soon as Rick and Scooter saw this the sent Cole to throw him into the lockers. 

"Veronica was he bothering you",asked Rick. 

"Not really he was just being a total creep." It came down to Hockey practice, Yikes! As soon as I got to the locker room Scooter came along and said "this is my little sister,Veronica. If one of you lay a hand on her I will kill you."

 "Don't have to be so aggressive Scooter!" Everyone left to give me privacy. I was out quick.  Practice was so easy and Rick wa right I am better than my brother;Considering he was the goalie. Practice came to an end and JV was coming out. 

"Hey I'm Veronica Holland."

" Veronica don't talk to those yo-yo's!"

" I was just being nice Rick!" I quickly left to go to the locker room before everyone else. I walked out and went to my dorm. Great! I had to share a dorm with my brother! I laid on my bed while listening to music on my phone.  Scooter walked in along with Cole and Rick. 

"Veronica." 

"Yes?"

 Rick wanted to tell you something. 

Veronica Holland I'm sorry for being rude earlier. 

It's ok.

 Listen ima take a shower, Scooter announced.

 Veronica. 

Yes Rick? Can I have my letterman jacket back?

 Yes of course! It's on my chair. Ok thanks. Veronica, I need to tell you something.