Six

After a rough night I woke in my dorm? How the hell did I wake up in my dorm. Wait this isn't my dorm, but Rick's? What the hell was I doing in his dorm. How sweet he had my glasses on his nightstand along with my contacts. I slowly walked out of bed. I looked at my knee that now had a knee brace. I slowly walked to the bathroom. I saw Rick there brushing his teeth. Morning Riley! Good morning princess! Scoot suggested you sleep here tonight and we got you a knee brace as well. Thank you but I just wanna cuddle all day. Please Rick can we do that? Of course anything for princess Veronica. Thank you so much Rick!
                    I walked out of his dorm to mine to quickly brush my teeth. I took a quick shower and ran back to his dorm jumping back on his bed. I had no make up on just a messy bun and glasses. I cuddled up next to Rick. He was so cute and everything. I was so close to falling asleep once again when someone knocked on the door. Rick got up to see who it was. Thought the peep hole was Cole. Hey Cole what's sup. "Did you here that Veronica skipped Freshman year because she had an eating disorder and was doing drugs and drinking alcohol!?" Actually no tell me more outside. Oh shit now the whole school probably knows. I didn't care about anything at the moment. I walked out of Rick's dorm walking to my dorm where Scooter was now. Scooter keys! "What's the rush?" I'm gonna go home for a little. "Ok just be careful with your knee!" Ok I will byeee! I felt embarrassed, now the whole school knows why I missed freshman year. How did they know? I it didn't matter anyways. I just kept speeding off. I stoped at the red light I look to my right there he was  Mr.Ricky Riley and oh My brother😐🙄🥱
                     Veronica! Please stop and pull into the alleyway behind Mickey's diner! Please! I couldn't say no to that cute face, now could I ? I put my sunglasses glasses back on the drove to the alleyway. I stoped as they pulled up. What's so important that I had to pullover? Jessica told everyone but not for the right reason let me explain. Mindy threatened to kill Jessica if she didn't say anything. Ok well I was just gonna go see Adam and hangout with the ducks to. Hanging with the enemies before the showdown?  There shouldn't be anything wrong we're all just frien- Actually they just canceled and so I'm free! "Veronica let's go to hospital to get a look at your knee." Fine but if anything changes in my knee then your paying ! Anyways how about we go tomorrow after school we don't have practice. Ok Fine if your brother agrees. "I agree with you, we can go tomorrow."  Great well I'm gonna get lunch and go shopping before we have go back to the dorms. Rick would you like to come with me? Of course I will! BYE Scooter see you later! He jumped into my car and we sped off to the mall. Well the reason I brought is to hell me pick out a bathing suit and also because I wanted to spend time with you. How thoughtful! But do I get behind the scenes show? Rick your such a fucking perv! I shoved his shoulder a little. What I was joking! Yeah sure you were, in your dreams Riley. I was what are you talking about princess! Ayy don't call me princess. Oh come you love  it when I call you princess! Yes, but not in public!

Times skip ⏭

We walked back to my car after a long day of shopping. We drove back to the dorms. Veronica? Yes what is it? I love you 💕 I love you too Rick!
The rest of the ride was silent. The night was beautiful and stars twinkled. It brought me back to when my dad was at home. He would bring my brothers and I out of the city limits and watch the stars till we fell asleep. I miss that I wish me didn't have to travel for work anymore. I turned my focus back on the road. Ricks green eyes shines in the light. I was so tired that I just plopped onto Rick's bed. Poor Rick had to carry all my bags. He put them on the desk. I'm guessing he changed and did his nightly necessities. I felt his arm around my waist pulling me towards him. We both fell asleep so comfortably in his bed. I Heard some noises but I ignored them, think it was just the wind. I woke up to tickling sensation on my face. I swooshed it off opening my eyes realizing they were Brazilian fire ants! OH SHIT!! VERONICA GO TO THE LOCKER ROOM SHOWER!!! We both braces to the door. No luck it must have been tied to the one across the hall. I kept pulling the door until it flung open making me fall on the floor. I quickly go up and ran out the door itching every inch of my body. I looked up to see the ducks. They were laughing until they saw me. They knew they were in some deep shit. "You think you're funny, huh ? You think you're worth a damn ? You're just white trash !"