Three

"Veronica, why would you do that again?" Scooter I'm so sorry I truly am. "Veronica I fucking trusted you! I'm the idiot who thought you wouldn't do it!" Scooter, Veronica is sorry. "Rick shut up this is between my Sister and I! Veronica I trusted you but your lucky I'm not gonna tell mom or dad!" Scooter I'm really sorry. I'll quit the hockey team to it up to you! "Veronica you can't quit the team, you love it and everyone loves you on the team. Especially Banksie."  Scooter I'm really sorry I just had to. "Veronica what do you mean you had to?"  Mindy gave me brownies. She told me I should rot in hell for being with Rick. " Rick you've got to talk to Mindy. She have Veronica weed brownies!" Mindy wouldn't do that. She would have given them to me. "Wait Veronica how are you feeling at the moment?" Very dizzy and I'm about to throw up again. Scooter pull over! Scooter pulled over as I threw up on the side of the road. I was feeling better, but I was lying. Mindy never gave me the Brownies, I placed them in her room to stage it. The only thing that's true is she did tell me to rot in hell. I mean I'd do anything just get out of the hell hole of mental health care.  I fell asleep in the arms of Rick Riley on our car ride to Edina,Minnesota. We would have to miss half of the school which I was fine about. I really hope Scooter or Rick doesn't find out about what I've done. I've just created the biggest mess ever. Adam was in the hospital, I've supposedly eaten weed brownies, and I'm not not eating again. I haven't eaten in two days.
I have a secret stash of energy drink I have in both Scooter's car and in our doom. Even though it's only a fifteen to twenty minute drive, we took a lot longer. By the time I woke up we were already in Edina. We decided to go to the mall. We had invited the JV team and Varsity team with us. Rick and Varsity decided to be friends for that one day. It's not like i didn't know the JV team it's just we didn't really talk each other to all anymore. At first the two teams were all together then we split off after riding the carousel. I was in a group with Charlie,Guy,Rick,Scooter,Connie,and Julie. We went to American Eagle and Hollister. Grabbed some cute jeans and shirts. We couldn't forget a get well gift for Adam. We got the best gift ever, flamingo socks! We didn't know what to get him but at least we got something for poor Banksie. We all went to the food court getting food I stayed at the table with Guy while everyone was all over the place. I looked over to my right to see Rick's gorgeous pearl smile. The next thing I know is that Guy pulled me under the table holding me close. Gun shots. That's all you heard through out the mall. Guy placed his hand over my mouth to stop me from making any noise, with tears falling down my face. I looked back to my right Rick and Scooter under a table. The armed men went up stairs. I ran to Rick and Scooter, tears still falling down my face. Veronica take my keys for my car and run out. Rick no please. Veronica run!  Rick no please Scooter please. " Veronica please listen take Connie and Julie with you please." Scooter no no no please please come with me. The last thing they did was run off. I fell on my knees as Julie and Connie tried to carry to the car. Once I got to the car I laid in the back sobbing my eyes out. Rick Riley the boy I loved is ticking his life. My favorite brother, told me to go. At the moment the only I had of Rick was his Letterman Jacket he takes everywhere. They drive to my house that was right next to the Banks's resident. I was in Connie's arms when the door opened. My mom opened the door, I fell right into her arms. She brought me to my room. My room that once crossed into my childhood crush's window. Everything was still his desk he would once sit at and the landline phones we had on our desk to reach each other. I laid in bed for the ready of the day. Crying and wondering where everyone had gone. What could have I down to prevent them from leaving me. It's fine fault. I heard a faint knock on my door. Come in! I slowly turned over to see who it was. Rick and Scooter slowly walked to my bed. "Veronica I'm home." I know your  home. I'm here too! Why did you guys leave me and where is everyone? "Veronica it was for your own safety! I'm not sure where they're out right now." Rick what's your excuse? Veronica were both sorry we just wanted you to be safe. Yes I know but you left me crying. Connie and Julie had to pull me back and into the house and car. I was fucking crying! Did my feelings not matter ? Veronica of course they matter. We just wanted you to get out safely. Scooter is your brother and he does everything to protect you. Thanks for the pep talk I'm gonna go to sleep. "Veronica stop trying to avoid problems!" Shut up Scooter and GET OUT IF MY FUCKING ROOM! I threw a hockey puck at Scooter as I yelled at him to leave my room. I threw it pretty good that it hit his shoulder. OUCH! "Fuck off Veronica!" I continued to lay there. Spaced out into my own world, my escape of my mess of a life. I fucked up real bad this time. I got out of my room after spending what seemed like hours in my room and went to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth, took off my contacts for glasses and changed into comfortable short and a cropped shirt. I quickly went downstairs to grab water. I filled up my reusable water bottle. After walking back upstairs I made it back to my room. I walked in and saw Rick which scared the crap out of me. Ahh Shit! Calm down Veronica it's me,Rick. I know who you are. What are you doing in my room? Scooter is busy crying which is funny and sad. Plus your bed is comfy. Why is he crying and please get off my bed I don't need it to smell like you cologne. Come on Veronica it's your favorite scent! Wait I have a favorite scent? If I do what is it? It's Amber wood and vanilla with a hint of lavender. Ok maybe I do have a favorite but how did you know? Veronica every time you came to hangout with Jessica, you would take it with you then bring it back next time. Oh yeah, it smelt so good though and didn't smell like sweaty boys. Good point. I'd always have to buy a new one since I thought I lost it now I have over twenty five cologne bottles. In that case I'll take five bottles. Veronica are you ok? Yes of course am I! Actually no..... no I'm not ok. Talk to me. Please don't tell anyone. I haven't eaten in two days, Mindy never gave me brownies but she did tell me to rot in hell. Why would you that Veronica? I dunno, she told me I shouldn't wear tight clothing and to loose a few pounds. Veronica stop listening to Mindy! I know she makes you feel bad but she is just a plain out bitch! I'm gonna go apologize to Scooter I'll be right back. I walked out of my room to Scooter's room which was right next to me. I knocked on the door to be polite. I heard Scooter's soft sweet voice telling me to come in. Hey Scooter I'm sorry. "It's ok Veronica. You had every right to be mad at me." No I didn't, it's my fault. Scooter, I threw a hockey puck at you! "Veronica were siblings we fight it's normal." Your right but I'm still sorry. Would you like to hangout with Rick and I in my room?" Yes, but what is he doing in your room?" He got tired of you crying. "Ok well let's go to your room." After our conversation he went to my room to hangout as a group. The only people who were missing was Jessica and Adam. Where has the time gone, We started as a group of five and now it's a trio. I miss looking to my left and seeing Jessica and her pearl smile. The smile that can light up a room. I miss Jessica. Tears started rolling down my face as Scooter and Rick were talking. Rick pulled me close to him as he started play with my hair. I felt safe in his arms. I soon fell asleep in his arms as they continued to talk.
             𝒢𝑜𝑜𝒹𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝓂𝓎 𝑅𝒾𝒸𝓀 𝑅𝒾𝓁𝑒𝓎💕

1559 words💕