Five

Rick scooted closer to me as I moved away from each time. Rick, please I want my space. Veronica come in we've been doing this for two months and now you have a problem ?! I'm sorry today I just want my space but when I fall asleep you can scoot closer. How about I kiss you and then I scoot over next to you. How about no or I'm gonna end up sleeping in Scooter's room. I turned back around getting comfortable. Veronica I'm so lonely please let me cuddle with you. Is all I heard for five minutes straight. Fine will you shut the fuck up if I let you scoot closer to me? Of course I will anything for my princess. I regret letting him scoot next to me. He kept smothering me, don't get me wrong I love it when he does it, but everything about him seems off at the moment. I let him fall asleep while I was wide awake. I quietly got out of bed and went to my car. I drove off to Mickey's Diner where they always hung out at. I parked my car and walked in. There they were the same ducks from pee-wee's. I walked over to there booth. Hey guys can I sit with you? "Yeah of course!" They all said in unison. We started talking for a while. I couldn't believe it has already almost time for Eden hall's hockey showdown. I was just nervous to play my friends but hockey is hockey. Even after all the dumb shit Rick did aka the pranks. How long would it take for these ducks to break? Veronica? Veronica! Huh, what yes? "Veronica Rick is here." I looked to the door see what was going on. Rick walking towards a booth? I looked at the booth and there she was the perfect girl. Mindy..... After all you could tell he still had a thing for her. I looked back at everyone, they all had sorry faces on. I couldn't believe it he was with another girl. Why do you guys look sorry? Adam? "Veronica were sorry." No you don't deserve to be sorry! I stood up with rage and grabbed my milkshake. I walked over to booth. I dumped the milkshake all over him. Thanks for leading me on to something and her's your dumb ring back. I stormed out of Mickey's diner walking furiously to my car. I started driving and tears fell down my face. He must have gotten Deja vu when he did the same thing he must have done to Mindy. What a fool, I really thought we had something. I should have listened to Scooter. I parked my car in the driveway walked into the house. I grabbed a small cup of water before going up stairs. I went to my room to lock the window, so he wouldn't have a way in. I walked into Scooter's room laying the other side of the bed, tears still falling down my face. "Veronica? It that you? What are you doing here?" The only word I managed to say was, Rick. Rick he was at Mickey's diner with.... Mindy..... "Veronica I'm so sorry." I should have listened to you! "Veronica don't blame it on yourself! You didn't do anything wrong." Scooter it's all my fault, I should have listened to you. " Veronica it's not your fault and I'm sorry." As I was about to talk the doorbell rang. We walked downstairs to the door. I hide behind the island counter to see what would happen. Hey is Veronica here, there was a miss understanding at Mickey's diner. "Uhhhh yeah but she doesn't really want to talk. She had been locked int the bathroom for a while now." Oh well can you tell her that I want to talks to her and it was a misunderstanding. I brought her ring back here. Well goodnight. Night. I popped out to early and well Rick saw me. I thought Veronica was locked in her room? "What are you talki- ohhhh yeah I thought she was too." Well i don't want to talk to you Rick so might as well leave. Veronica there was a misunderstanding! Please let me Explain! I'm sorry to tell you but I don't want to talk to you not now and not ever. I calmly walked back upstairs unlocking my window. I don't know why just because I thought it was the right idea at the moment. I walked back to Scooter's room laying there trying to not to stain his sheets or pillow with tears. "Veronica, please let Rick talk to you." Why should I he clearly led me on and crushed me! "Please V, if not for you then for me please!" Ok fine but I'm not moving he'll have to come upstairs. "He already is and he's right outside this door." Ok, we'll he can come in I guess but I'm not looking him in the eye. "Rick you can come in just don't step on Lola!" Veronica it was a misunderstanding! I was telling Mindy how she should stop being a bitch. She is always trying to ruin other people's relationships. Look I'm sorry if it seemed like I was trying get with her. I'm so sorry. You shouldn't be sorry it's my fault.  Let me really quickly use the bathroom. I was going to get, but I felt a sharp pain in my knee. I was limping to the bathroom. "Veronica is your knee ok?" Yes couldn't be better! I continued limping towards the bathroom.  My knee hurt so badly today. I've had this pain before but today it was really bad. I never knew it would get this bad. Hopefully it would get better by the time we had the showdown. I can't bare to miss another one. I walked out of the bathroom back to Scooter's room. I looked up to see him with his worried look. "Veronica what's up with your knee?" Scooter nothings wrong I just slept the wrong way that's all. "Veronica I know it's more than that talk to me if not Rick." I'm telling you I'm fine! There is nothing wrong. Veronica we can tell something is up. Just tell us and we can help you. Veronica it's ok we'll help you. There's nothing to say it's just my knee is sore and I slept the wrong way that all no biggy. " Veronica please I know something up tell us so we can help." Fine fine fine! My knee has been hurting more than usual and it's killing me! Veronica roll up your sweats to see how bad it is, please. I looked down with a worried look. My knee is swollen and bruised badly. I'm sorry but no I can't do that. I slowly retreated out of the room. I turned and tried to run down stairs. Scooter called Kris and Karson to help them get a look at my knee. I was almost at the door when Kris picked me up. Kris let go of me NOW! "Sorry no can do until we see that knee."  I will slash your tires along with Scott and Karson's if you don't put me down! "Scooter please I don't want her to slash out tires!" "Kris,Karson hold down her arms, Rick you roll up her pant leg while I hold down her legs." I started violently kicking my legs or tried to. Which eventually escalated to yelling then I started crying due how much pain I was in. Scooter, come on she's crying let her go. "Rick, no we need to see her knee no matter how much pain she's in!" Rick started slowly rolling up my pant leg. I started crying harder and louder than before. As soon as he saw me crying he stopped and hugged me. Kris and Karson stopped, but Scooter still wanted to see my knee. I sat in Rick's lap as my brothers checked out me knee. Their eyes grew WIDE. I hide my face in the crook of his neck. He whispered in my ear " I love you Veronica and I'm sorry." His voice gave my goosebumps all over, my brothers looked giving Rick a dirty look as if he told me something dirty. I was still cuddled up with Rick. I felt bad that I got mad at him. I fell asleep in his arms. He made me feel safe, but there was one thing...........................

I still had feeling for Mr. Boy next door.
🕊Adam Mathew Banks🕊