Four

I soon woke up laying right next Rick. Well good morning Princess Veronica. Good morning Rick, but what are you doing in my bed? You fell asleep in my arms and then Scooter went to bed. You were so tired I didn't want to wake you so I Stayed here. Awww how nice of you. Does Rick Riley have a soft spot for me? Ooooo! Ok maybe I have a soft spot for you because I love you!💕 Awwwww I love you to Rick. As soon as I got on top of and started kissing him, Scooter walked in. "Oh shit! I'm gonna head out!" Ok well ima get off of you and go and eat breakfast. Ok well first give me a kiss. No my breath stinks and I'm hungry so I'll meet you downstairs! As I left my room I started laughing as I walked down the stairs. Scooter turned to me then fell out of his seat. SCOTT HOLLAND you better clean up your mess and pick yourself up! "Of course I will mom, it just Veronica-" I didn't do anything don't you dare bring me into this Scott. What's everyone laughing and yelling about? "I don't maybe because you and Veronica were kissing! Rick and Veronica kissing in a tree! K-I-S-S-I-N-G!" SCOTT leave your sister alone! So my sweet Veronica what would you like to do for your birthday? I'm actually not sure probably go to the mall with friends then go to dinner with friends and family. Veronica how about the five us if Banks gets better go to the mall even Jessica an come. Actually Rick I would love that then we could go to Hibachi for dinner with family the five of us! Veronica dear, your Father isn't going to be here for your birthday. Mom it's fine it's not like he's been here for the last five. The only thing he does is send money and pay for School and the house! Veronica please don't talk about your father like that. Ok I won't mom! Veronica your father actually got you two gift this year other than . What are you talking about mom? Veronica go to the Garage. I stepped up from my seat and island counter and walked to the Garage. Mom the key? Oh it's the same one as my Room. I unlocked the door to see a red convertible!

The one I wanted when I was five years old! I was in shock

The one I wanted when I was five years old! I was in shock. How could my dad not be here for true last five birthdays and all of a sudden tye to make up with a car. I Love it! Looks like you don't have to take me to school anymore!  "Veronica now you don't have to borrow my car!" Now that I have a car we have to pick up Jessica to go to the Mall! Veronica she is at the mall right now! I carefully got my car out of the garage and drove off to the mall. I had Rick drive me since I was a little nervous. Me kept putting his hand on my thigh. Every time he did that I looked up at him, who was always concentrating on the road. Did I have real feelings for him or was this all fake. Did he have feelings for me? At the moment all I knew is that he loved me and I loved him. I as soon as we go to the mall we ran all around the mall trying to find Jessica. After few minutes we found her. Jessica! Oh hey Veronica happy birthday! Thank you would you like shop with us and also we're going for hibachi later. Of course I would love to go with you. I can't miss Veronica Holland's birthday!  After I had the talk with Jessica, Rick can from behind tilting my neck and kissing him.  Ewww Rick get a room! Not like you've never done that Jessica! Ok fine whatever Rick. Oh my gosh Veronica look behind you! I turned around to see my Adam banks. I ran to him. Jumping into his arms. Happy birthday Veronica! Adam I missed you so much! Veronica I heard you got a car? Yeah my dad got me a red convertible! That's nice so what's going on with you and Rick? Well we're together but not official yet but together! I think you should go talk to him before he gets jealous of me. We hung out at the mall for a while. I couldn't stop but notice Rick would look at me literally every second. I went to H&M with Jessica while the boys went and put the bags in the car. I found this perfect red dress!

Jessica got a velvet red dress, longer than mine

I was so excited to go eat Hibachi later or in a few minutes

I was so excited to go eat Hibachi later or in a few minutes. First we had to go Drop off the bags. We walked out of the store happily walking to the car. Rick may I have Keys? Of course it's your car! We all sped off home. Jessica and I ran upstairs to get ready. "Sooooo Veronica do you and Rick have a thing ?" Jessica, Rick likes me it's just we haven't made it official yet. "So what I'm hearing is that you guys do indeed have a thing." Yeah pretty much. We continued talking and getting ready until Scooter kept yelling me to hurry up. ILL BE DOWN IN MINUTE JUST LET PUT MY HEELS ON! Jes we gotta hurry! "No need to yell I'm right next to you." I finished putting on my clear heals and walked down stairs. Dang Veronica! "Ayy watch it Rick that's my sister!" It's fine Scooter just let him be. Veronica it's time to go! Ok mom but I'm driving! Of course you are Veronica.

Time skip to after dinner 😩

After an amazing dinner it was time to open gift back at the house. I sat right next Rick. Gift time Veronica! Veronica here is a gift from the one and only Rick Riley. I was handed a small gift bag with two boxes in it. I opened the first box which had a necklace with my name,𝒱𝑒𝓇𝑜𝓃𝒾𝒸𝒶. The second box had a ring, a diamond ring with my initials engraved in it. Rick this is so thoughtful thank! Anything for princess Veronica! "Veronica I'm next and here you go!" I reached for the bag and inside was a pair of new skates. Scooter you got me new skates‼️ Thank you so much!! " Anything for my sister!" Veronica here you go. I grabbed the bag from Jessica. I opened this neatly stuffed bag to see a stuffed bear with chocolates. Awww thank you Jessica!💕 No problem you deserve it V! Guess that leaves me. Happy birthday Veronica. Adam handed me the gift gentle. I gave him a quick smile before opening the gift. There it was a new matching ring since mine broke the summer he left. Adam thank you so much I needed a new one! Anything for Ms.Veronica. Thank you guys so much celebrating my birthday with me! After everyone left I went off to my room. I opened my window for Rick who likes to climb through my window. God I love him so much. As I waited Rick didn't come but the ducks did. Hey Veronica happy birthday we brought you gifts and now we have to leave because we live fourteen minutes away. Bye? I waited a little bit longer for Rick but he never showed up so I closed the window. I had my eyes closed and was so close to falling a sleep. Then a faint tap hit the window. I walked to the window half asleep, there he was on the ladder. Where were you I was already falling asleep! Sorry I had a family issue as in my dad being an asshole. Ok well I'm gonna go back to sleep.