𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐎𝐃𝐘

goddamn, you expressed

goddamn, you expressed. you watched on the news that there was another murder that happened in the small town you stayed in. west lake was always a weird place but never in a million years did you think there would ever be a murder. you expressed to your parents about how you think it would be better to leave until the murders stopped but they're were sure it's nothing and that we should be safe, such bullshit.

it was about time for you to head to school but you really weren't feeling today, or any other day. you turned off your tv and made your way out the house. your parents already left as they said they'd be working the night shift for the remainder of the year.

you made your way to your car that your parents gifted you for your sixteenth birthday. they both had typical jobs, both doctors, so money was never and issue for them.

a chill went down your spine as you made your way to school. all the victims of the murders were young high school girls which didn't sit right with you at all. you just hoped that the day would go by fast so the weekend would come up.

being lost in your thoughts, you pulled up to school just to see so many news vans and cameras, shit. you knew they were going to come around and ask you multiple questions and be in your face which you really didn't need, you didn't want to cuss out a reporter and become a meme.

as you got out your care you tried to carefully sneak around the numerous of reporters that was parked in the school yard. a lot of random students were being interviewed about the murder and the victim. come to think of it, you didn't even watch long enough to know who the victim was.

you managed to sneak around the media and make your way inside the school. you didn't see none of your friends yet which bummed you out but you know you'll see them eventually. as you were walking you felt someone creeping up behind you but the presence felt very faint, like the person was far away.

"hey y/n." a deep voice spoke that made you jump. you turned around to see a boy with a black beanie, dark neck and finger tattoos, shiny silver ringer that covered his tattooed fingers, and eyebrow, nose, and septum piercing, topped with a gold grill and the bottom of his teeth. you recognized him as connie springer.

"connie you scared me, don't do that." you said as you playfully hit his chest. he let out a raspy chuckle that sent waves down your spine. you and connie weren't the closest of friends but you two were still cool with each other. connie was more on the quiet side and kept to himself most of the time which you liked.

"i didn't mean to scare you ma, i just seen you and wanted to say hey." he said as we started walking through the halls.

"you heard about what happened to annie?" he asked while turning to look at you. ah so that's who it was, you thought to yourself.

"yeah but i didn't know it was annie, poor thing." you stated sympathetically. you just knew armin was crushed about this, he's had the biggest crush on her since freshman year.