𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓'𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐄

last night you and connie talked about a few things until eventually you both fell asleep— or at least you went to sleep

you woke up in your bed alone and very confused. to say it was idiotic of you to fall asleep around anyone was an understatement, anything could've happened while you were asleep.

you turned over to look at your phone to see connie had texted you in the middle of the night. it was just a simple heads up that he was leaving. you simply shrugged it off and didn't reply as you sat up to stretch your body out.

as your senses were coming to you, you heard voices downstairs, very familiar voices. you jumped out of bed and ran downstairs to see both of your parents talking and cooking breakfast. you sighed hard as you made your presence known to them. they both turned to you with soft smiles on their faces as they kindly greeted you.

"hey babygirl, you've been ok without us?" your dad asked halfway joking. you could've lied and told them u were alright but they were very good at detecting any lie you told them.

"i was scared, someone else went missing and someone called my phone." you told them truthfully. faces of worry is what was being projected after you expressed your feelings. they both came to you with open arms as they bombarded you many apologies.

"we're sorry babygirl. we'll try to be here with you more often so you won't have to be alone but if we can't, invite one of your lil friends." your dad said with a pitiful expression. you gave him a soft smile as you continued to embrace your parents, oddly enjoying the comfort.

you pulled away from your parents before making your way back upstairs to be lazy for the whole day. you were trying to go back to sleep but the constant buzzing from your phone made it impossible. you groaned to yourself as you unlocked your phone to read the messages from the group chat you still regret making.

rawr xd bitch 👺

stallion 🐎
so i was thinking we go to the movie store and get sum vintage vhs tapes

food bae 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩
ouu i like that !
i'll bring food

eren emo ass
u long headed ass bitch
where tf we gon get a vhs player from 🤨

you
LMAOOOOOO
leave jean's head alone !
it's normal length !

eren emo aas
that shit is not normal

stallion 🐎
first of all edge lord , i ain forget about u postin those bart simpson edits in freshman year
"all girls are the same 😔💔" face ass

food bae 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩
YO EREN DEAD ASS ?????

you
remember when his emo ass was listening to x and was fucking crying