𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋 𝐁𝐀𝐃

smut warning!

smut warning!

"so bad."

"yeah?" connie asked as he go up to place his head between your legs.

everything was moving so fast, you were scared but your adrenaline was also running high which gave you a sense of excitement.

you felt yourself get completely lost as you felt connie's warm tongue on your clit. he was licking a sucking as if it was his last meal. you jolted at the metal ball coming in contact with your clit which only added more the stimulation. you had completely forgotten that connie had a tongue piercing and at times like this, you were happy he did.

"you taste so fucking good baby, could stay like this forever." connie groaned has his words were muffled.

forever? that sounds like a fucking dream. his words hit you deep and cause you to unintentionally close your legs to which connie didn't appreciate. he harshly slapped your thighs and spread them open even wider than before. he was so rough with you but it's not like you were complaining, you were craving this.

you desperately tried to grip the sheets around you to gain some sort of stability but you were weak, very weak. your stomach was tightening and forming knots as you felt a buildup. you were gonna release, until connie pulled away from you as soon as you were about to come down.

"why'd you stop, i was almost there?" you asked in a whiny voice. god, you sounded fucking pathetic, you were practically begging to cum.

"aww look at you whining to cum, that's cute. if you're going to cum, it's going to be on my dick." he told you as he began to slide his pants off.

he looked painfully hard and now the nervousness was getting to you, as ironic as it is, you felt very exposed and vulnerable right now. you started overthinking like hell and second guessing yourself, do i actually want this?

"hey, it's okay, i'm nervous too." he told you in a way to comfort you.

you never stopped to think that he could've been nervous too, you were both losing your virginities to each other so there was a lot of emotions flying around but nothing was beating lust.

he slowly started entering you and immediately you felt discomfort, it didn't hurt too much but it definitely felt uncomfortable. you winched a bit as you felt him fully enter you, the nervousness you felt before slowly started to wash away as the hard part was over.

connie didn't move for a bit and let you get used to the stretch which you appreciated him for. your eyes met his as he stared down at you with adoration. he really did love you, he'd do absolutely anything for you, all he wanted was for you to be happy. you gave him a small kiss on his cheek before whispering in his ear,

"you can move now."

connie started off with slow strokes, still being cautious about the pain you might experience. his hands gripped your waist as he slid in and out at a steady pace. you appreciated him being considerate to the pain you could've felt but you did not want slow love making at the moment, you wanted something else , something harder.

"please, fuck me harder connie, i want it." you told him with dazed eyes. his eyes darkened at your request as he sped up his thrust.

"oh my- fuckk, you feel so fucking good baby." he said as he fucked you like his life depended on it.

you couldn't say anything, you were reduced to nothing but a moaning slut for him. you asked for this but you damn sure weren't prepared, he repeatedly hit all the right spots which was too much for you, too much for a damn virgin.

you tried to slow him down a bit by putting your hand on his stomach but he just grabbed your wrist and pinned you down to the bed.

"this is what you wanted baby, take it, i know you can." he said with fake sincerity in his voice as he went harder.

your moans increased in volume as you felt a few tears fall from the overwhelming pleasure. your mind was empty, only filled with thoughts of connie.

his hand made its way to your neck as he gave it a small squeeze. you desperately tried to keep eye contact with him but you couldn't fight your eyes rolling to the back of your head.

"you're so pretty when you cry, my pretty girl." he said as he went to kiss your tears. 

you whined at his praise, you loved when he called you that, it made your heart jump.

"...your pretty girl." you said as if you were out of breathe.

connie could cum just from hearing that, you sounded so fucking pretty to him, how could anyone blame him for his behavior when you do things like that? he wanted to hear it over and over again.

"you wanna ride me pretty girl?" he asked. you frantically nodded as the two of you moved positions.

you lowered yourself on him as you bounced slowly. him pounding you took all the energy you had left, the last remaining bit his driving you to make him feel good.

you loved the way he looked at you, it sometimes made you shy, like right now, you could barely look at him.

new found energy found its way into you as you began riding him faster. his moans got louder and whiner as you sped up your pace. all the sounds be made just drove you to keep going, he sounded so fucking good.

" fucking me so good baby, i'm gonna cum soon." he said as he grabbed you hips for stability. the fact that you were making him feel good made your mind fuzzy, you wanted to keep on making him feel good.

your hands laid on his chest at you started grinding on him. you heard a small whimper from him as the grip on your hips got tighter, oh he's about to cum.

"i love you con." you told him as you were barely able to speak a coherent sentence without moaning and stuttering.

"i love you too baby." he responded back as he gan to buck his hips up.

connie was getting real desperate to chase his high as his moans got louder and thrusts got sloppier. you were close as well, desperately trying to match him.

"i'm gonna cum con, please cum in me baby." he asked as your were clenching all around him which drove him insane.

"cum with me pretty girl." he said as he frantically thrusted into you before releasing inside.

you also had came around his dick with a whimper and fell down on his chest, sex was definitely exhausting. you both were breathing heavily as you tried to come down from your highs.

connie wrapped his arms around your body and gently caressed you. he didn't want to let you go, he was happy like this.

you were absolutely exhausted so sleep was the only thing on your mind. connie's chest was comfortable at the moment so you slept almost instantly.

connie thought it was best for him to get some sleep to as he felt at peace. he kissed the side of your head before slowly drifting off.

"i love you, angel."

💌 NOTE!
omg hey yall 🤭