𝐃𝐎 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐒𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐘 𝐌𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐄𝐒

"hello y/n

"hello y/n."

hell nah, you thought to yourself. you were never the one to play like that, joke or not, with the situation going on right now it's not funny.

you shakily hung up the phone and sat there in shock. part of you thought you were just overreacting and it could've been one of your friends pranking but the other half knew it couldn't be any of them, it was him.

your phone began ringing again and you looked at it before deciding to answer. one thing for sure, if it was the killer you definitely didn't want to make him mad, mad killers are something else.

"aww, why'd did you hang up on me sweetheart? did i scare you? i apologize." the voice spoke to you in a calming tone. now that you were listening, the voice sounds very attractive, it came out to be raspy but smooth, much like a boy's sleepy voice.

"who are you?" you asked the man on the phone. typical horror movie victim, ask who the perpetrator is and then gets killed.

"aww baby, i was hoping we can have a conversation before we reveal identities." he told you amusingly. you were fed up with this whole thing but best thing would be is to not piss him off and you actually die. you began pacing around the house to calm your nerves a bit.

"but you already know mine." you had stated. the man had let out a small chuckle before inhaling deeply. to say his voice had no affect on you was a lie, the voice was rich and you didn't mind listening to it all night.

"that's true but, how could i not? if i see a pretty girl i want to know who they are." he smooth talked you. ain't no way, you were on the phone with an actual killer but he managed to make you smile, a little too hard.

"was that your whole reason to call me? to smooth talk me?" you asked while smiling. he let out another chuckle which made you weak.

"maybe, would you rather me come through your door like a psychopath and gut you?" he asked. you quickly responded 'no' as he let out a hum in response.

"anyways sweetheart let's talk about something more interesting, you have a favorite scary movie?" he asked seductively. you really hated the affect this man's voice had on you but you wanted to keep hearing it, it was so addicting to hear.

"i don't know, maybe the conjuring series." you responded back. he hummed at you answer, hopefully in approval.

"aww yes, they were scary. what's a pretty girl like you watching such a scary movie, i thought you liked romantic things." he said humorously. you rolled your eyes at his accusation and simply ignored his condescending tone.

"did you just stereotype pretty girls?" i asked him. he chuckled at my question before softly humming.

"i did." he simply stated.

"i loved talking to you sweetheart but there's some business i need to handle. i'll be seeing you very soon, pretty girl." he said before hanging up. you sat there in shock as you tried to collect what just happened.