𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆

a weird feeling resided in you

a weird feeling resided in you. was it regret? nah, it couldn't be.

you didn't necessarily regret what you did with ymir but you definitely felt guilty. a part of you still felt some type of loyalty towards connie despite it being awkward between you two.

you decided not to think about it too much, especially since he'll never find out, right?

it's been three days since the situation with ymir and things were surprisingly peaceful, a little too peaceful.

it was a shame to say that you expected nothing but chaos since you found out you technically had a stalker but nothing happened for the past three days. you didn't like it, something was wrong but, you'd be lying if you said you didn't enjoy the peacefulness. despite everything, you've actually managed to get more than four hours of sleep, you felt reborn.

you didn't plan on doing anything today, mikasa was out with her girlfriend and you had the house to yourself. your parents had been home for a while but you didn't bother to go back, ptsd and anger will be nothing that fills your body if you ever step foot in that house.

suddenly, there was a knock on the door. panic filled your body. you didn't invite anyone over so who would it be? could it be the killer? no, killers are smarter than that, he'd be caught instantly.

you cautiously walked towards the front door and shakily turned the doorknob. once it opened you were met with connie. you felt relief that it wasn't that psychopath but you were also confused as to why connie was hear, especially unannounced.

"i know i usually tell you when i come over but you've been avoiding me for too long and i'm not fucking with it." connie spoke with slight anger in his voice. it did intimidate you for a second but you did understand where he was coming from.

it's not that you were avoiding him— that's a lie you were but in your defense, you weren't ready for this. everything that happened within the last two months went by in a blur, it all happened so fast and it barely gave you time to cope.

you looked at connie with sad eyes before stepping to the side so he can walk in. he carefully walking in the house and sat down on the couch, waiting for you.

after making sure to lock the door you sat next to connie— you were nervous to say the least but you knew this conversation was coming eventually, it's better now than later.

"what's going on with you y/n? why are you avoiding me?" connie asked you while messing with the silver rings on his tattooed fingers. you took a deep breath in and allowed yourself to collect your thoughts.