Chapter 1

Hi guys. This is my first Damoria fiction. And what happened in the story is not real, as you know. I would also like to point out that  l'm not native  English and I tried my best to write this fiction. If I have wrong, I think I have.

I am sorry for this. Hopefully you gonna like it.

Turn on music / Another love/

🍁

There is only 3 days left until the New Year. We're on the plane back to Rome. The place is very crowded, everyone is running, everyone has a happiness on their face that I can't explain. They are probably looking forward to New Year's Eve with great excitement. Am I happy and excited like them? I guess half yes, half no. I am happy because this year we will all enter the New Year together. We'll have fun, we'll laugh until we cry, we'll sing, we'll cook even if Thomas and I can't. So I hope so. |

As I think about all this, a voice separates me from my thoughts.

"Aren't you tired of always reading the same page, Vic"?

Damiano grins at me with a mocking expression. Oh right. I was reading a book before I got lost in my thoughts, right?. And I am so deeply immersed in the book that anyone who sees it thinks I am really reading it. But luckily, knowledgable Damiano notices it right away.

"Oh, I'm lost," I said, leaning my back. He smiled and I returned his smile. He leaned forward and straightened my messy bangs. He gently took my hand. I just watch him while he does this. In fact, I always watch it. Every time you touch me, take care of me, play with my bangs, smile at me, I want this moment to never end. I want him to always take care of me, only me.. It's so selfish. And it's ridiculous..

Now his lips are moving and he is saying something worried.

"Are you better? So compared to yesterday"

Yesterday.. I had a panic attack again. Something happened after the concert. I felt like I was dying. My heart was beating fast as if it was going to explode. I couldn't stop myself. I forgot to take my meds and it gets me in trouble every time. Fortunately it passed. It ends and begins again. When things are like this, the team worries a lot about me.

Thomas and Ethan look me in the eyes, doing their best to calm me down. Even singing to comfort me

what they had said. And Damiano.. He cries with me, feels like he's dying with me. Damn.. I don't want to make them experience this anymore. When these come before my eyes, tears slowly flow from my eyes.

Damiano noticed.

"Come on, Vic. No. It's over okay? I'm here. We're here. You're so strong. Damn"! I cry even harder when he says these things. He pulled me to him and hugged me tight. He kisses my head...

"Shhh it's over" he whispers in my ear.

He said, "You know, when you cry, you become an ugly person." I couldn't stop myself and burst into laughter mixed with tears. It's always like this, whenever I get sad or cry, it somehow still manages to make me laugh. I lifted my head and closed our eyes. He bent down and kissed my forehead.

"I was kidding. It's good that you're even crying."

I smiled. While trying to say something, he stopped me and continued.

"But don't you cry anyway."

🍁

Our first episode of Ta-ta has been released. Let me also point out that the book will consist of 10 or more chapters. Your comments are very important.

Xo Xo❤️