Chapter 6

Hi everyone, before to start read the chapter, l wanna say something. So I'm thankful each of you guys for reading, and sending me good comments ❤️ but l have to say that almost readers just only reading my chapters and don't giving vote. İt doesn't mean that you have to. But your votes making me feel so good, and giving me motivation. That's it.

I hope you'll enjoy. XoXo

" I over dosed should've known your love was a game

Now l can't get you out of my brain

Oh, its such a shame"

And now I can't get you off my mind I never noticed when my feelings for Damiano rebelled. That's why if someone asks me when did you fall in love with him, I'll say I've been in love for a very long time. The years we founded the group coincided with my adolescence and childhood years, and although I had a crush on someone until now, they were always temporary things. But until he met Damiano. I had seen him at trials before he was a soloist for the band. He had a different atmosphere, his hair, his style, his eyes and that unforgettable smile had me twisted with everything. I don't know, maybe because I was a kid, I was overwhelmed at that time. But I know that if I returned to that inn as I am now, I would still admire it.

He always acted like he was the same age as us, sometimes much older than us. Although nothing has changed now. He always had our backs and protected us like a family man so that nothing could happen to us.

After my mother died, he was always there for me when I needed affection and support. Whenever I cry, whenever I smile, it is always with me. Maybe that's why I'm in love with him. Because he is always by my side, because he understands everything at a glance, because he is the reason for my most beautiful joys.

When the song the street musicians sang ended, I continued on my way again with my hand in my pocket. When I looked up at the sky, I realized that it was time to go back to the hotel. When I brought my hand to my nose, my hot hand immediately went cold. Officially, if I stayed out any longer, I would freeze, and if it did, I would be sick and Damiano would be right. I quickened my steps and made my way to the hotel.

When I turned the corner, I saw ours in front of the hotel. Damiano is leaning against the wall saying something, Thomas is looking nervously for someone, Ethan has his back to me.
Something must have gone wrong because they had not entered the hotel. I walked slowly towards them and jumped onto Ethan's back.

"What are you doing here"? I said smiling. Thomas slapped his hand on his forehead and gave a big "oh".

"Where are you? We were almost going to inform the police. We're calling, you're not picking up"? So what were they waiting for me? Was I the cause of all this worry? It was the first time I had seen Thomas this angry. I got off Ethan's back and stopped right in the middle.

"Didn't we all go out together? Didn't I tell you I'd wander around? What is all the fanfare?"

"We haven't heard from you for about 2 hours. I called you 30 times, why isn't this phone answering? What if something happened to you?"

Damiano quickly turned me towards him and looked at me with his angry face.
He quickly started scolding me. His voice is getting louder and I can feel people passing by on the street watching us.

" OK Damiano Vic is here and she's fine. Let's go inside, everyone is staring at us." Ethan tried to bring Damiano and me inside to soften the atmosphere, but I stopped him with one hand.

" Give me a minute Ethan."

"What's wrong with you? What's wrong with you, my life? Didn't you say this morning that you can't interfere in my life anymore. Didn't I tell you the same? I'll be late or early, something happens to me or not, it's none of your business." I was crying, I was crying with anger. My voice is weak, my hands are blowing, I'm short of breath. No not now.. Please not now.