Chapter 4

I think we should just ignore Vic. If it's up to her, she'll send Damiano now," Thomas said mockingly.

Even though they insistently want Damiano to stay with us. I didn't think so. Just because I don't think so doesn't mean I really want to send Dami. I want him gone because I need to stay away from him. All that I'm saying so I don't get attached to him an more, don't get hurt anymore. Because we all know that I will be the one who burns in this story. And I know that if I say don't go, he won't go.

Go Damiano.. No don't go

Giorgia was stunned, as if she hadn't expected this answer from me. But then she looked at me with hopeful eyes and seemed to thank me. She leaned forward and smiled slightly.

"Finally someone who understands me"

Damiano rose from his seat and returned to his seat next to Giorgia. And he kept smiling. It was as if he was thinking about something, making plans in his head.

If I'm Victoria too, he certainly won't go. He just wanted to ask us our opinion. And he did it again. He suddenly stood up and clapped his hands together.

Of course I'm not going you idiots

"We go, but all together"
.
.

"Do we have to go, oh my back is officially broken" I shouted.

I've been packing for about half an hour. And I'm in a state of back pain. Yes, no matter how much I objected to Damiano's sudden decision, he didn't listen to me. "Either with you or with you". Thomas and Ethan were overjoyed at this decision, as if they were content with yesterday. They began to pack their suitcases in a childlike manner. After all, if we're going to be together, anywhere is good to go. As for Giorgia, I don't know, there was no expression on her face when she heard this decision. I think it's a little bit broken, and it's very broken. And then she set out on her way home to pack her suitcase.

Honestly, I guess I'm a little pissed off about this. not a little bit much. As if it wasn't enough that we just got home yesterday, I'm packing again today. In addition, after the tour I had a panic attack, my body was very tired. I thought I'd take time for myself and rest a bit, but it's not possible. I'm being tossed here and there.

Damiano, if you're going to spend Christmas with your girlfriend. What drives us? To make me suffer more? Without me, is it us?

New Year's walks, hugs, kisses, nice compliments... Tell me how many times will my heart be broken while it's all happening right in front of my eyes?

I didn't even realize that my tears were flowing as I pictured all this before my eyes. I don't want to cry anymore and every time I cry I feel like it hurts more. So I quickly wiped away my tears with the back of my hand and packed the last piece of T-shirt I had. I had to stop torturing myself and enjoy Christmas. Yes, I will definitely do that. The glittering streets of Paris, its beautiful cafes, are all waiting for me. And as much as possible, the things that are good for my soul do not burn.

I will try to do it.

I will not let love completely take over my soul.

Our flight leaves at 6:00tomorrow morning and now it's exactly 1:00. I thought that if I linger a little longer, I wouldn't be able to get up in the morning, so I put a few things in my suitcase and hung up. There was no need to bring much anyway, after all, we are only going for 3 days.

I can hear the boys Ethan and Thomas joking and laughing from the other room. They seem pretty impatient for Paris. There is no sound from Damiano since he came into the room. I thought I should go check it out, but I guess I didn't have to. If there was something, he would definitely come and tell us. Both for this reason and the anger inside me did not allow it. So I didn't care too much, got into my bed and closed my eyes tightly.
.
.