Chapter 10

Turn on music "Consequences"

"too sad to cry, so she smiled"

After the good moments I had, we were back in the car and on our way back. We were quiet as usual, but I won't complain about it because that's how I think and dream about what we've been through, so I'm happy. Let me enjoy this short-lived happiness. I pulled my feet up to myself, and lay back. We were both wet, we'd probably get sick soon. Because whenever I'm in the rain, I always get sick. But the heater is on in the car, I'm getting hotter.

I turned my head to the side and fixed my gaze on his face. Not a single expression moved on his beautiful face. Every now and then, he wet his dry lips, or pushed his wet hair back. This man was beautiful in every way. I can watch it for hours. Minutes later, a notification came to his phone, then I ignored two and three more notifications in a row, but when I saw the Gio text, I stopped watching him and
I started to follow the ride again.

For a moment, I forgot that she existed in our lives, and I was caught in dreams. But as I said, whenever I try to be happy, the realities of life always hit me like a slap in the face. The heaviness inside me made it difficult for me to breathe. Damiamo and I had kissed, and we said openly that we wanted each other. We couldn't stay friends, we couldn't go on like this anymore, at least for me. So what are we now? Two people who desire each other, but one is in a relationship? Fuck it, it's another dimension.

Forbidden feelings, wrong ways

Was he going to text her lovingly after kissing me now? The feeling of jealousy was slowly taking over me, and I began to tighten my legs, which I pulled to myself. I could not allow such a thing, I could not do this to myself. I love her yes, I've been in love with her for years but I could never be a second woman.

I can suppress my feelings, my feelings, but never the truth.

When we stopped in front of Janis's house, I tried to open the door, but he took my arm and I stared into his eyes, waiting for what he would say with a serious expression.

"When will I get you out of here"?

I had planned to go back to the hotel with him before all these facts hit me. But when I think about everything again, I think it would be good for both of us to stay apart from each other. In this way, we could make better decisions for this "friendship".

"I'm here for a few more days. I'll come by myself whenever I want"

He raised his eyebrows as if he didn't expect this, and took a deep breath. This meant that this situation would not please him very much.

"I thought we were talking about this. We were also looking for return tickets for tomorrow night with the guys, you know the concerts start in a few weeks. We need to rehearsal"

Are concerts all we care about right now? I wanted to shout to his face. He wants me to come and he doesn't know how to convince me. That's why he's making excuses, normally I'd come back just to be with him without saying a word, and I'd accept it. However, the situation is very different now.

"Well, not tomorrow, I'll be back someday too. But I'll stay here anyway. Say hi to the men, take care, see you soon." I moved to free my arm from his grip, he held it tighter and slowly moved his head to my wet hair and then to my neck. I shivered when I felt his hot breath on my neck. Once again, he took over my body with a single move. He sniffed my neck for a long time, then slowly gave kisses

"Don't.. Please" I stopped him just before I passed out. He rubbed his nose against my cheek, and parted his lips to speak.

"I've inhaled your scent for two days, I want your scent to linger on my skin. But I know it won't be enough, so I'll hug your pillow and sleep in the evening because it smells a bit of you. So come back quickly, Vic, I'm not used to being without you, we're not."