Chapter 11

Turn on music :"My immortal"

"These wounds won't seem to heal"

Will their sorrows, troubles and fatigue go away with just the touch of a soul's love? It's passing, I felt it. He instantly erased all my tiredness and illness from my soul with just his kisses and touches. My body has become familiar with your touches. No one feels as good to my soul as him. When I see what we just went through, I can't help but smile, looking at a fixed place. I'm like a goofy lover.

I flinched when he kissed me on the cheek, and I nearly dropped the spirt bottle in my hand. I was sitting on his lap on the sofa in the living room, and I was disinfecting him. We had a lot of contact with each other, and in the end, I convinced him to forcefully disinfect him so that he wouldn't get any germs. Occasionally the little boy would groan, then he would enjoy messing with me.

"I think I know what makes you smile, Miss Angelis."

"There's no way you can know." I disinfected his nose and hands and took the anti-flu syrup medicine on the table. He smiled mischievously and rubbed his nose against my neck, I made ticklish noises, which made him suddenly laugh. At that moment, I wanted to hide in his smile, because when he smiles, I open up, and I wanted him to smile all the time.

"No, I know. Because I can't forget your kisses, just like you." I fake coughing sounds as my cheeks flare up instantly, and I try to get up from his lap. However, he did not allow it by holding me tighter than my waist.

"Did I mention how beautiful you are when you're embarrassed"? His gaze slid down to my lips, and my heart started beating like it was going to explode again. When my upper lip was captured by my lower lip, I slowly responded to his kiss. With his hands on my waist, he pressed me closer to himself. It was so thight.
I felt as if his arms were crossing my body and my bones were intertwined. My hands on his neck went to his hair, he smiled sideways as I played with his hair and deepened his kiss. I moaned as I felt his tongue in my mouth.

I cupped his face in my palm and slowly pulled him away from me. I was out of breath, and sweaty. But that wasn't the main reason I stopped. Ethan and Thomas lived upstairs, and he could come over at any moment and it wouldn't be nice for them to see us like that. It would be absurd to explain this situation to them when there is no clear situation between us. He looked me in the eyes as if to I was still in no idea of ​​letting go either.

"Put me down, you'll hurt your back"

"You're as light as a bird, Vic.

" l can carry on you in my arms all my life "

His words were unintentionally pleasing to me. He makes beautiful sentences about me, and I like them all. Is it just for me? Or does he say the same things to her? When the last question started to bother me, I could barely touch my feet to the ground. My face fell from him. I walked away and strode towards the kitchen.

"Did I say something wrong, why did you suddenly pout"?

"No. That's the problem, you're not saying anything wrong anyway. You talk so nicely to me, I'm jealous. Tell me, are you like that with him too?" I leaned my back against the kitchen window and folded my arms in front of me. A hysterical smile appeared on my face. Maybe this was the time to start talking. If either of us didn't speak, we would be lost in this huge sea of ​​uncertainty.

His face contorted, but there was no sign of surprise in his gaze. On the contrary, he looked as if he was expecting exactly this. He left the kitchen door he was leaning against, and came to stand right in front of me.

"I don't calculate any sentence or word I've made when I'm with you. May every word that comes out of my lips be sacrificed for you. Because no beautiful word can be compared to you." He moved a little closer and rested his arms on the wall behind me, I'm in between his arms. If I go, I can't go again. You look into my eyes so much that I forget everything I know. I can't figure out what to say or do.