06-10

EN
MTLNovel
Home » After Rebirth, the Scum All Cry for Forgiveness ARSACF » Chapter 6:
After Rebirth, the Scum All Cry for Forgiveness Chapter 6:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
The Shi family background is also quite good, second only to the Zhong family, and the two are family friends. Before she was born, the family decided on a baby kiss. In other words, not only her family should be Zhong Youyou, but Shi Zhitang's fiance should also be Zhong Youyou.

At this time, the test had been eight minutes, Shi Zhitang was holding the pen with one hand, and his eyebrows were slightly twisted, very absent-minded, not knowing what he was thinking.

Meng Shixuan couldn't help frowning.

In the past two days, Shi Zhitang didn't know what was going on. When talking to her, he was always attentive, as if he was full of thoughts. The look in her eyes several times was a little strange, with a little bit of resentment, a little anger, and even a well-hidden indifference.

She always had a bad premonition, but she couldn't tell what the premonition came from.

But this morning, the eyes of her younger brother Zhong Xiyou in the hallway looked exactly the same as Shi Zhitang in the past two days! She was a little stunned.

Meng Shixuan couldn't help but rubbed her eyebrows. Maybe it was because she hadn't rested well in the past two days that she was thinking wildly and even had this illusion. She settled her mind and tried her best to return her attention to the paper.

And Shi Zhitang sitting in the back row didn't feel Meng Shixuan's gaze. He just chose to avoid it. He never expected that he would be born again! He was born again!

Before his rebirth, the Zhong family of five had a car accident. I thought that the Zhong family would suffer heavy casualties in such a tragic car accident, but unexpectedly, only Zhong Youyou would die.

Before that car accident, Meng Shixuan was trying to break his marriage contract with him. At that time, Shi's family encountered a great difficulty. It coincided with the death of Shi's father. Shi's family fell half of the sky suddenly, and was stared at by wolves and tigers in the market, and urgently needed the help of Shijiao Zhong's family.

However, he did not expect that Mrs. Zhong and Uncle Zhong was not a good person. In just six months when the Shi family was not behind, she did not give a helping hand, and even asked Meng Shixuan to break the marriage contract with him.

And Meng Shixuan really asked him.

It's ridiculous to say that Shi Zhitang thought with some sarcasm, Zhong Youyou from the previous life liked him very much, and Jane was so obsessed that she not only wanted to hold her heart out to him, but also did everything bad for him.

But when he was a high school student, he knew that the Shi family was going downhill. If he wanted to stabilize his power, he had to marry the Zhong family's most precious daughter, Meng Shixuan, and Zhong Youyou was not favored, so how much power could he get? So I never saw Zhong Youyou.

Unexpectedly, once the day changed and the Shi family broke the contract, Meng Shixuan could easily withdraw her feelings for him, just as her childhood sweethearts were always acting on occasion.

After Shi's car accident, he did not care. As early as after the woman Meng Shixuan retired, he became disgusted with Meng Shixuan and the Zhong family.

But he thought about it, and he really didn't expect that after Zhong Youyou died in that car accident, the heir to his estate would actually be himself? There is not much left in her name, just a few million and a small ruined house are not enough to help him through the crisis of the time family-but that is her all.