26-30

EN
MTLNovel
Home » After Rebirth, the Scum All Cry for Forgiveness ARSACF » Chapter 26:
After Rebirth, the Scum All Cry for Forgiveness Chapter 26:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
He looked a little depressed, and a little numb.

He put down his hand that was about to push the door, his heart fell coldly, and he turned to leave, but he heard a chuckle inside.

"But I don't like Shi Zhitang anymore." Zhong Youyou looked at Hao Zhi with a smile, and said: "So this temptation is useless to me."

"..."

"I'm more interested in Brother Qin. You might as well persuade him to meet fewer meetings and pick me up more from school, so that I don't have to be blocked by you and listen to your useless nonsense."

"..."

Qin Yao's eyelashes flicked suddenly.

He could hear and understand every word, but when they were combined, he couldn't believe it. He was stunned for a few seconds, and his numb heart began to warm up, as if it was the melting of a large piece of snow.

What followed was overwhelmed ecstasy.

... Even if the second half of the sentence is just perfunctory, at least the first half of the sentence is true. Zhong Youyou, Qin Yao never thought that one day she would really look back.

...

Qin Yao's feelings are pure. When I called her back in the middle of the night, I never thought that she would look back. Because she was carrying her back then, she was always talking or complaining about others.

Even when she refused Shi Zhitang in front of her that day, Qin Yao just felt that she was probably **** off with Shi Zhitang again, just making fun of herself.

But he didn't mind, because once he did, then there would be no distance close to her.

He wants her to live well, but he is not a saint, but is always asking for extravagance all the time, and is entangled in possessiveness. It would be great if she was the one she saw in her eyes.

Hao Zhi's face was ugly and blue. What does this little girl mean? She has already planned to give up after she can't catch Shi Zhitang. Is the target now Qin Yao? So, if she really gets married in the future, wouldn't their shares be diluted again?

Speaking of this, Hao Zhi also knows that he has achieved nothing today.

Zhong Youyou is more than oily and salty, she is simply cheeky, knowing exactly what she wants! Obviously she was an eighteen-year-old girl, Geying was a good hand.

Hao Zhi couldn't pretend, his eyes grew cold, as if he was poisoned: "You're just--" It's just a poor relative of the Zhong family. Are you sure Gao can afford it? It is better to weigh yourself before dreaming.

But before the words were spoken, the door was suddenly pushed open, and Qin Yao walked in and glanced at her with cold eyes.

He grabbed Zhong Youyou's wrist and asked, "Are you full?"

"I'm full, let's go." Zhong Youyou glanced at his watch, and it didn't take more than twenty minutes, then glanced at the thin sweat on Qin Yao's temple, she raised her lips and couldn't hold back her smile.

Someone's sour smell can no longer be suppressed...

After leaving the restaurant, Qin Yao hadn't let go of Zhong Youyou's hand. This was the first time he took the initiative like this. In the past, his emotions were very restrained, but today, what seems to be an emotion that has long been deeply rooted in his heart, suddenly surges and spreads crazily.