Last Chapter

EN
MTLNovel
Home » After Rebirth, the Scum All Cry for Forgiveness ARSACF » Chapter 86: Extra three
After Rebirth, the Scum All Cry for Forgiveness Chapter 86: Extra three
« Prev
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
As soon as Zhong Youyou turned twenty, he and Qin Yao received a marriage certificate.

When the two people walked out of the Civil Affairs Bureau, Qin Yao happily picked her up and flung it wanton. The corners of his handsome eyebrows and eyes were full of smiles.

Zhong Youyou couldn't help but punched him, and smiled: "Are you happy now?"

Qin Yao was more than happy, he felt that he was the happiest person in the world.

At this time, there was no banquet. The two of them couldn't wait to get the marriage certificate, and waited until Qin Yao's grandfather arrived from abroad, before they held a wedding.

Others say that it is troublesome to have a wedding, and it is even more troublesome to be a bride, but Qin Yao takes care of everything. Zhong Youyou only needs to try the wedding dress every day and look in the mirror in a holy wedding dress.

The entire city of Z envy people, saying that she and Qin Yao are the marriage of two wealthy families.

Some people think this is just a business marriage, but only Zhong Youyou and Qin Yao smiled at each other, knowing that even if they are not from the Zhong family and Qin family, they are destined to get married.

But at this time, Zhong Youyou began to realize that something was wrong with him.

She always flashed back something in her mind, she thought it was the memory of the original owner.

Before, she felt very strange, why her walking style, handwriting and other things are exactly the same as the original owner.

Sometimes she couldn't tell whether the real world before her was just a dream, she existed in this world at all from the beginning, or the world passed through afterwards.

Zhong Youyou thought that she was just reading a book, but in fact, those memories and emotions about the original owner became more and more profound in her mind.

One night, she actually had a nightmare, dreaming that she was treated coldly by the Zhong family. She was a little girl, walked into the gate of Zhong's family, and was stared at by her servants with strange eyes.

She almost couldn't breathe and hugged Qin Yao's arm next to her as if holding the last life-saving straw. Qin Yao immediately woke up, turned on the light, and looked at her worriedly: "What's wrong? Dreaming again. ?"

Zhong Youyou has not been sleeping well these days. Qin Yao thought she was preparing for pregnancy. After all, planning to get pregnant at a young age might be bad for her health.

So Qin Yao was so distressed that he didn't want children.

But Zhong Youyou knew in his heart that it was not because of this at all, and she didn't feel any vomiting.

She would have nightmares at night, not for this reason at all.

Zhong Youyou's face was a bit uncomfortable, Qin Yao got up and poured her a glass of water, held her shoulders, and let her drink slowly. Zhong Youyou calmed down for a while, wiped off the sweat on his forehead, and then relieved his breath. .

Those dreams were so real, so real that Zhong Youyou touched her cheek again, only to find two tears.

what happened? She has always been a person who is not afraid of the sky, and who never shed tears. Why did she cry? Is the dream really too sad?