51-55

EN
MTLNovel
Home » After Rebirth, the Scum All Cry for Forgiveness ARSACF » Chapter 51:
After Rebirth, the Scum All Cry for Forgiveness Chapter 51:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Although most of the people who surrounded the forum this evening were watching the excitement, after Zhong Youyou dropped this sentence, there were really many people who were really ready to move. After all, if such a big boss in the province can really teach the learning method, then this is a priceless thing in the market.

As a result, those who watched the excitement and sought apprenticeship began to curse happily.

"Swearing? I'm good at this? See if I don't help the big guy spit to death this stupid rumors!"

"Wang Nuan Nuan pills in City A, why on earth can't you think about it, have to provoke people's brains a hundred times better than you?"

...

This night, the whole forum was a **** storm.

The great **** has since become a legend, and the geese pass by without leaving a trace. But Wang Nuannuan was miserable. He was sprayed with **** head. It can be said that he has been treated by his own way, oh no, he has been treated ten times a hundred times.

Wang Nuannuan was shaking with anger when he looked at those spraying himself in front of the computer. She opened a few trumpets first, but then she found that the more she responded, the more excited people on this group of forums became. Some of them were not even helping the first person to spray her, but just the keyboard man. She vented and attacked, and sprayed her onto the skin without any reason.

Wang Nuannuan doesn’t like to learn. He usually dresses up and gangs up to chase stars. He is still a big fan in the star-chaser circle. He usually doesn’t agree with each other on the Internet-pulling a group of little sisters, verbally violent to others, and hanging others. Come out, satirize others, and force others to apologize.

Doing these things, watching many people standing behind her, standing with her on a moral high ground to criticize others, she felt that she had become the center. Even in school, she treats the girl who dislikes her and offends her. She also deliberately isolates that person. She is beautiful and is maintained everywhere, so the little sisters around her will follow her to isolate the girl. ...

However, she never expected that today she would have eaten her own fruit and suffered a verbal violence.

Wang Nuannuan's arrogance was scolded so that there was nothing left.

She trembled with anger, turned off the computer, opened the quilt and hid in.

But then, within two minutes, the doorbell downstairs rang. Her mother poked her head out in the kitchen and shouted: "Nuannuan, Zheng Ziyi is looking for you, you open the door."

"Zheng Ziyi?" Wang Nuannuan hurriedly wiped away her tears, showing some joy on her face. Before he could change his shoes, he stepped on slippers and rushed downstairs.

She thought Zheng Ziyi was here to comfort her. She was scolded so badly on the forum just now. However, Zheng Ziyi, who was standing in front of her, was bluffing, her face was dark, and she looked very angry.

The two of them were childhood sweethearts, and she had never seen Zheng Ziyi so angry against her.

"Wang Nuannuan, can you put away your set, are you still a seven-year-old elementary school student? Sapo slanderously spread rumors? If you do this, we don't even have to do it!

Wang Nuannuan shivered when he was reprimanded, and immediately became angry: "Do you know that I am being bullied now?"

Zheng Ziyi: "It's just because you have encountered something more powerful than you. Do you rarely do this kind of thing? Relying on being beautiful and bullying others indiscriminately, if any girl in your class does not please you, you will take the lead in isolating her! Bored not bored?!"