16-20

EN
MTLNovel
Home » After Rebirth, the Scum All Cry for Forgiveness ARSACF » Chapter 16:
After Rebirth, the Scum All Cry for Forgiveness Chapter 16:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
The scorching air steamed into a bore. Qin Yao strode into the living room and sat down on the sofa, but his body exuded a trace of coldness. Seeing the visitor, the next person knew that it was the young master of the Qin family, so he didn't dare to neglect, so he hurried over to ask him what he wanted to drink.

Qin Yao didn't seem to hear it, his dark eyes were heavy, he was startled, and his expression was somewhat gloomy in his loneliness.

Naturally, from the living room, I could not hear the conversation between Zhong Youyou and Shi Zhitang at the entrance of the villa.

But when he raised his eyes, he could clearly see the extremely intimate distance between the two of them. Then, after he didn't know what he said, after Yoyo pulled her hair to the base of her ears, the corners of her mouth were obviously curved.

"..."

Yoyo has never been like this before herself.

The possessiveness in Qin Yao's heart turned overwhelming for a moment, he stood up subconsciously, and wanted to walk over there, wanting to interrupt the contact between the two arbitrarily, but he had not done such things less before, and it was because of this that he made it even more so. Yoyo hates...

Qin Yao took a deep breath and tried to suppress the impenetrable jealousy in his heart.

He unbuttoned his collar a little dryly.

...

Zhong Youyou here did laugh, but sneered. She held her arms and looked at Shi Zhitang's eyes a little mockingly: "Meng Shixuan is not at home, you can come another day."

The two of them haven't seen enough at school yet, so they want to chase her home to answer her?

Shi Zhitang's eyes fell on Zhong Youyou's face in front of him, but he was shocked for a moment.

When Zhong Youyou moved here three years ago, he was surprised when he first saw her. The little girl sitting in the corner looked timidly at him, but did not dare to come forward to speak. That is a totally different beauty from the pampered, gentle and generous Meng Shixuan.

At that time, Zhong Youyou seemed to be about to bloom, but with thorns all over his body, nervous and helpless, treating everything around him with care and embarrassment, making people feel pity for no reason.

Unfortunately, that kind of clock is fleeting.

Later, she became more rebellious and vulgar every time she saw her. Not only was her personality becoming unreasonable and tangled up, but her makeup and hair were also messed up by herself. Her face was always heavy on eye shadows and thick eyelashes, so that sometimes she couldn't see her face clearly.

Of course, after she turned herself into that ghostly appearance, many Zhong's guests would not look at her at all.

But now...

He saw the clean Zhong Youyou again, standing in front of him like this, his clean and white face was drenched with sunlight, and it was coated with a dazzling color, making it hard to remove his eyes.

It is too beautiful to admit.

Shi Zhitang's mood is complicated. In the most difficult time of the last life, Meng Shixuan retired without hesitation. Instead, Zhong Youyou didn't care about his previous injuries and gave him helplessly. His heart is not made of stone. Even if he still has no feelings between men and women for Zhong Youyou, he is still moved...