56-60

EN
MTLNovel
Home » After Rebirth, the Scum All Cry for Forgiveness ARSACF » Chapter 56:
After Rebirth, the Scum All Cry for Forgiveness Chapter 56:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Seeing Qin Yao and about to hang up, Zhong Xiyou quickly said: "Brother-in-law, wait, I have something else."

Qin Yao: "What?"

Zhong Xiyou felt that he had made a mistake, and was a blessing in disguise, and because of this, he successfully got on line with Qin Yao. At this moment, he suddenly had an inspiration, what car model did he look for to please his future brother-in-law? Qin Yao has never seen anything, so he can be interested in his childish things——

What is Qin Yao interested in? That must be his sister!

Zhong Xiyou deeply felt that she was too smart, and immediately sold Zhong Youyou: "Brother-in-law, you will beat whoever you let the younger brother beat. Also, I have some photos of my sister before, do you want it? ?"

When Zhong Youyou moved, she moved most of her things, but there were still some traces of her at home. For example, on the wedding anniversary of Zhong's father and Zhong's mother, the family took a family portrait. Those pictures, Qin Yao must have never seen them, Zhong Xiyou can use them to present treasures.

Qin Yao readily accepted: "Okay, bring them all for me."

Zhong Xiyou: "..."

The lion opened his mouth, this is. Zhong Xiyou immediately felt that this future brother-in-law was not a fuel-efficient lamp, and he drove the railroad while it was still hot: "By the way, brother-in-law, I can also help you find out why my sister liked Shi Zhitang before."

Jinming listened beside him, giving Zhong Xiyou a thumbs up. Niubi, a few seconds of work, I sold all my sister.

When I mentioned Shi Zhitang in the past, Qin Yao immediately felt jealous, and this made his heart sick--but at this moment, he stood in front of the floor-to-ceiling window, looking at the lights of Wanjia outside, but remembered that trial. The kiss in the cloakroom.

Zhong Youyou pulled down his collar and drew closer.

It's crisp and numb, fleeting, but it's deeply imprinted. From now on, all kinds of unwillingness, frustration, and unwillingness in the past seem to be covered and gently comforted by this kiss, and become a sweet cinnabar mole.

Qin Yao was in a daze, and the corner of his mouth tickled, "Yes."

He is no longer worried about gains and losses, but it does not hurt to understand his rivals in all aspects. Knowing himself and the enemy, a hundred battles are not dead, but he wants to see where Yoyo was fascinated by Shi Zhitang before.

Zhong Xiyou has already thrown out two tempting olive branches, but the future brother-in-law hasn't said anything at all. He couldn't help but said: "Brother-in-law, you just said ‘um’?"

Qin Yao: "Otherwise?"

Zhong Xiyou: "..."

Zhong Xiyou was a little depressed, but didn't say anything. He certainly won't get any benefits from making a deal with Qin Yao. The most urgent thing is not to get any benefits from Qin Yao, but to win over Qin Yao first, and then slowly figure it out. What dad can't do, he can do it easily, and dad will definitely open his eyes by then!

Thinking of this, Zhong Xiyou felt very happy again.

He hung up the phone, turned his head, and said to Jinming, "I won't go to your house tonight, I'll go home." He wants to go home to find some pictures of his sister's house and old things.