Eren X Reader - Summertime sadness (angst)

This is a vent. 💔
I am sorry if there's any grammatical errors, typos etc. I didn't proof read it before posting it. Writing this one shot helped me process some feelings but it also feels a bit too painful to proofread since it is heavily based on something I'm going through right now. I hope you all enjoy some angst though. <3

The strong rays of sunshine shines through your curtains as the birds outside of your window sang their usual tunes, greeting you good morning. You took a deep breath as you rolled onto your back, stretching your tired limbs and scratching your eyes, trying to wake yourself up.

Your hands grabbed a hold of your phone, seeing two unread text messages from the boy that made you feel butterflies in your belly each time you saw his name on your display. Eren.

"I suppose you're already asleep, hope you dream sweet dreams, beautiful. My bed feels rather empty though... wish I could hold you in my arms right now." sent 1:30 am.

"Good morning, cutie. Hope you slept well." sent fifteen minutes ago.

You caught yourself smiling a little too wide, and you covered your mouth with your hand as you buried your blushing face in your pillow. You've gotten used to receiving these types of texts from Eren every day now, he always texts you such sweet things and seem to be longing for you each second you're both away from each other.

Eren lived in a different town, only 1 hour train ride away from the town you're living in. That 1 our usually felt like 20 minutes whenever the two of you went to visit each other. You've been dating for approximately 3,5 months now and things had been progressing quite nicely. The two of you had met through a mutual friend, Armin. He was Eren's best friend since childhood and Armin was your classmate, you both got into the same class at university and quickly became the best friends. He introduced you to Eren when you came over to Armin's house to hang out with them, you'd felt rather nervous to meet Eren at first since you've heard Armin talk a lot about him, saying all these great things about his best friend that made you think he sounded too amazing to be true. So you wanted to make a good first impression.

After that night at Armin's place, Eren and you hit it off right away. He had added you on your socials and texted you every day, day in and day out, wanting to get to know you better.

You'd started dating Eren, and everything felt like a dream come true. A few months later he came over to your place and you went out to the movies to watch a new anime movie together. It had become one of your favorite animes, so you were more than happy to go see the new movie with Eren.
As you were watching the movie, there was a scene with two characters running hand in hand down a forest. The boy looked over at the girl with shimmering eyes, filled with love, and the girl hugged him from behind as he picked her up on his back, giving her a piggy back ride. As the romantic scene played out on the screen, you felt Eren's hand on your thigh. It took you by surprise but you couldn't help but to smile to yourself, placing your own hand on top of his, and he started to caress your hand with his soft thumb.

After the movies, later that same night, you were going to celebrate Armin's birthday together with all of your friends. It was an amazing night, one that you'll always remember for the rest of your life.
You all played games, talked, laughed, and simply had a great time together. Not once did Eren's arm leave your waist or shoulders, he always wanted to have you close to himself. Placing soft kisses on your cheek and temple while whispering sweet nothings to you all night long. You could feel the others glancing over at the two of you from time to time, giving you smiles and looks that indicated they thought you and Eren looked very cute together, you two made a good couple.
Once you got home together that same night, after celebrating Armin's birthday, Eren spooned you in bed. He had his firm, warm and muscular arms tightly wrapped around your body as he buried his face into your neck.