How they/you confessed & First kiss (oneshots)

Eren
During the Titan invasion in the city, it has been revealed that Eren is a Titan shifter. He was recovering from the intense battle and you knew that Mikasa was right by his side. You knocked on the door and waited for someone to open it, you were worried sick about Eren but tried to calm your nerves as much as you could. Mikasa finally opened the door, giving you a rather cold expression but you greeted her with a warm yet nervous smile. You politely asked if you could come in and check on Eren, she didn't say anything, she just stepped aside and let you in. You walked inside and took a seat beside the bed, taking his hand as you looked at him. Mikasa's tense expression eased up a bit, you were all childhood friends after all and she knew that you cared a lot about Eren just like she does, she decided to leave the room to give the two of you some space.

"(Y-Y/n)..." Eren whispered as he opened his tired eyes and looked at you.

"Eren! I was so worried about you..." you said relieved as you held his hand.

Eren sat up and looked at you with a slight blush on his face, since he noticed that you were holding his hand.

"I thought we had lost you..." a tear escaped from your eye and streamed down your cheek, falling down on Eren's hand. "Don't you ever die on us like that again! If you die, I'll kill you..." you cried a bit, wiping away your tears with your free hand.

"(Y/n)... why are you... crying?" Eren asked.

"Because I love you..." you said quietly and let go of Eren's hand as soon as you realised what you had just said, you unintentionally just confessed your feelings without hesitation and it took you by surprise. Oh my goodness did I really just say that?! You thought to yourself, you could feel the panic rapidly grow inside of you since Eren didn't say a single word in response, and you were starting to wonder if this would somehow ruin your friendship with Eren.

Suddenly, Eren placed his warm hand on your tear stained cheek and leaned in for a kiss, he pressed his soft lips against yours and gave you a deep kiss. Your eyes widened a bit in surprise but you gladly kissed him back, closing your eyes and enjoying every last second of it. When he broke away from the kiss, his piercing green eyes met yours and he smiled at you.
"I love you too." He said as he leaned in for another kiss.

Armin
It was during the 57th expedition beyond the walls, lead by commander Erwin. You and Armin got paired up together as Erwin ordered to break the formation according to the plan, to spread out. Jean joined the two of you along with Reiner later on during the mission. You tried to keep yourself calm and collected while Armin was tense and a bit trembly, although you knew that he tried his best to keep a straight face. You and Armin were childhood friends, so you both felt comfortable around each other and he always felt calmer having you around during these kinds of situations. You noticed how he made sure to ride close to you, maybe even a bit closer than necessary but that didn't bother you at all since it only made you feel safe.

"(y/n)..." Armin broke the silence between the two of you.

"Yes?" you looked over at him, his gaze was fixated on the horizon and he looked rather determined.

"When all of this is over, and if we both make it back alive, I-I need to tell you something..." He said with a delicate voice yet he sounded rather firm. It made you feel intrigued and curious but you didn't want to ask too many questions since you had to focus on the mission ahead, but it evoke butterflies in your stomach... I wonder what it is about... could it be what I think it is? Perhaps I shouldn't get my hopes up too much... You thought for yourself, dozing off for a moment.

It all went by so fast, your attempts to take down the female titan together was to no avail, even though you fought intensely to at least wound it enough to slow it down. It had knocked Armin off of his horse, and you witnessed how it pulled Armin's hood back to take a look at him. Anger built up inside you and you knew that he could get eaten at any second. Your grippling hooks attached themselves to the unarmored area on the female titan's hand, you cut it deep with your two blades which made her let go of Armin. You managed to strike one of her eyes in attempt to blind her, which worked but she quickly pushed you away with her hand, you crashed into a tree with your back first and fell down to the ground, it caused you to receive a couple of wounds.