How you meet

Eren
You and Eren are childhood friends. You always hung out with him, Mikasa and Armin when you all lived in Shinganshina, before the walls fell. You always had a lot of fun together as kids, getting along great even though you often had to help Eren to mend his wounds from all the fist fights he got himself into with bullies. Afterwards, he always left you a pair of your favorite flowers right outside your family's home on your doorstep as a way of showing appreciation, though he never admitted that he was the one leaving you flowers.

Armin
As a child you grew up in Shinganshina. You are Eren's sister (being approximately one year older than Eren), and you usually hung out with Eren, Mikasa and Armin. You had a huge fascination for books about the outside world, specifically about the ocean. You and Armin shared the same interest so you both spend a lot of time together reading through books and admiring illustrations about the outside world, sea creatures and such. Eren had a tendency of getting a bit jealous, he didn't like the fact that Armin paid more attention to you rather than paying attention to him.

Jean
You first met Jean when you joined the military along with your best friend, Marco. You felt rather intrigued by Jean's distinctive personality, Marco noticed this right away and as the supportive best friend he is he encouraged you to approach Jean. You hesitated for quite a while before you gathered the courage to actually make an attempt to talk to him, the two of you vibed right away since you had a lot in common and quickly became good friends.

Marco
You two met as cadets, more specifically you two met facing off in a hand-to-hand combat during a training session, and you won. During hand-to-hand combats he always made sure to ask you if you were okay whenever he had you pinned down to the ground, he always let go of you quickly and extended his hand to help you get up on your feet.

Levi
Levi noticed your skills and strengths which resulted in you getting handpicked by captain Levi himself to join his squad in the Survey Corps. He didn't talk to you very much in the beginning, but you noticed how he always kept an extra eye on you. When no one else was around, he complimented your techniques and capabilities during expeditions and the way you took down titans on your own. He usually gave you a quick compliment, keeping an expressionless face, and left before you even had the chance to respond to him complimenting you.

Connie
You two met through Sasha. Sasha quickly became your best friend during your time as cadets, and she introduced you to Connie. The three of you hung out a lot. Connie and you got to know each other better as you spend time star-gazing together before bed time, talking about your dreams, ambitions and aspirations for the future, and your favorite kinds of food.

Berthold
You knew who Berthold was since you were both part of the 104th cadet corps, though you never really interacted with each other during your time of training. When you graduated and became scouts, Titans invaded the city, you managed to take down a titan on your own but got grabbed by another one. Panic rushed through you as you tried to break free but the titan's grip tightened around your body. You thought this would be the end for you, but Berthold killed it off just in time, grabbing you before you fell to the ground and landed on a roof top with you. He wanted to make sure you were okay.

Reiner
You and Eren were sparring on the training grounds, you two trained a lot together as cadets. You won time after time which made Eren very frustrated. When you walked away to take a break Reiner walked up to Eren, pointing out how impressed he was by your techniques and strength, however Eren insisted that you were nothing special and that it was just beginners luck. Later the same day, Reiner sat down by your table in the mess hall and engaged in a conversation with you, you found him to be rather charming right from the bat.

Nanaba
Nanaba and you met when you joined the Survey Corps. She was actually the first person to approach you and wanting to get to know you better. She showed you a few tricks you can do with the maneuver gear and she gave you advice when it comes to different kinds of techniques for killing titans. You also talked a lot about dreams and interests the two of you had in common, you two clicked almost immediately.

Mikasa
You and Mikasa are childhood friends, you grew up in Shinganshina together. But you started developing feelings for her during your time as cadets. It all began when she was facing Annie in a hand-to-hand combat, it was an intense showdown but your eyes never left the black haired girl. Her strength and fearlessness intrigued you more than usual this time and your heart started beating faster and harder as you watched her fight. Mikasa noticed you staring at her once the combat between her and Annie was over. Later on the same day during dinner in the mess hall, she sat down beside you along with your mutual friends Eren and Armin. She sat closer to you than usual which made your heart race.

Annie
You got paired up with Annie in a hand-to-hand combat when you were cadets. You had seen her train before and frankly you felt slightly frightened to face her in combat on your own. You made an attempt to launch at her but she had you pinned to the ground before you had the chance to react. She let go of you, staring at you as you were laying speechless on the ground. She then offered to teach you some of her techniques.

Sasha
You were on your way to steal some bread so you could have a midnight snack at night when everyone else was asleep, but to your surprise you saw Sasha sneaking around too just like you. You both froze on the spot and stared at each other for a moment before giving each other a reassuring nod that you wouldn't snitch on one another. You decided to team up to steal some bread and potatoes together.