Levi X Reader (lemon) - Pure pleasure

"(Y/n), do not break formation!" Commander Erwin shouted. The 57th expedition had failed, and was sabotaged by the female titan. You were a part of Levi's squad along with your best friend Petra. Your heart was aching and tears was streaming down your face as you glanced over your shoulder while your horse was galloping in full speed. They were dumping dead bodies from the wagons to prevent the titans that were chasing after the scouts to catch up with them, they needed to get rid of the extra weight since it was slowing you all down. You watched in utter shock as Petra's dead body got thrown out of the wagon, and the world almost stopped spinning for a moment.

Your best friend, that you were unable to save...

The pain in your chest became almost unbearable, and you felt sick, almost as if you were going to throw up. You heard Erwin shout at you to not break the formation, to keep riding forward and follow his lead, but you refused to let your best friend's dead body get crushed under some filthy titan feet. She deserved a proper burial.

You broke formation, going against commander Erwin's commands, and forced your loyal horse to ride towards the titans. You had no idea of what you were doing, sorrow and anger had taken control over your common sense completely.

As you were riding towards the direction of the titans, you heard your comrades shout your name, begging you to turn around while you still could. But you were dead set on saving your best friend. You couldn't save her from dying, but the least you could do was to give her the proper burial she deserved. You managed to take down one of the titans before your maneuver gear ran out of gas... You fell down to the ground and watched in horror as the other titan was hovering over you, reaching out to grab you.

"This is it..." you thought to yourself, ready to meet your fate.

But before you knew it, the titan dropped dead to the ground right beside you. Captain Levi had sliced its neck.
Levi grabbed a hold of you and got up on his horse in a hurry, helping you up on its back as well, you grabbed a hold of his waist as you both started to make your way back to the scouts as fast as you could. He didn't say anything, but you knew that a big scolding awaited you...

*Time skip to later that night*

You stayed away from the other scouts, even skipping dinner, because you weren't ready to face them yet. You knew that you'd be met by anger and frustration by some, and they would question your choice of almost getting yourself killed for the sake of a dead body. But you also knew that you had understanding and wonderful friends among the scouts that would completely understand your decision, even if it was foolish and dangerous. You were too anxious to be around people right now, so you went outside to get some air and clear your head...

You wiped away your tears as the thought of Petra being gone finally began to sink in... She was really gone. Dead. Your best friend... You didn't get much time to grieve in peace, commander Erwin walked up to you which took you by surprise. You were expecting a severe punishment for disobeying his commands...

"Commander, I-"

He cut you off mid-sentence.

"Captain Levi wants to share a few words with you. He asked you to come to his room. I suggest you do as he wish." He turned around to walk away, but glanced back at you, "and don't disobey orders this time." He gave you a sharp and tense look before walking off.

You gathered your thoughts and courage as you started to make your way towards Levi's room, you prepared yourself to get yelled at and probably even insulted, belittled, degraded, everything in-between. Why wouldn't you? You made a huge and almost fatal mistake during the expedition, almost getting yourself killed. You felt the nervous and anxious knot in your stomach grow bigger and bigger the closer you got to Levi's room, but you had no other choice but to get this over with. You stepped inside and closed the door behind you, fiddling nervously with your fingers as you kept your eyes locked on the floor. You didn't have the guts to look him in the eyes right now. You knew he was mad, furious even. Even though he is short, he terrifies you.