Jealousy

Eren
Eren gets jealous very easily, sometimes even over the smallest most insignificant things such as when a guy looks your way or happens to glance at you. Eren is quick to wrap his arm around you, shower you with kisses and glare the guy down threateningly. You have a lot of good guy friends, which he accepts but he tends to get very clingy and be all over you whenever you're around your guy friends. He is mostly jealous of Jean, one of your closest friend.

You're mostly jealous of Mikasa since she is high key obsessed with Eren. You know that Eren only sees her as family, and he is too oblivious to even realise that she has romantic feelings for him.

Armin
He rarely ever gets jealous since he trusts you completely. However, when he actually does get jealous he never expresses it with words or actions, but you can see a special glimpse in his eyes that indicates he is in fact feeling a bit jealous. He can get jealous whenever you are around guys that comes off as way more masculine and confident compared to himself. He can also get jealous when other guys are trying to flirt with you in front of him, but his jealousy subsides completely when you tell them that you have a boyfriend and aren't interested. Therefore, Armin trusts you a lot and knows that he has no reason to worry or feel jealous.

You know that Annie has some sort of feelings for Armin, or at least that's what you suspect and you can't help but to feel a bit uncomfortable whenever she talks to him or is close to him. You're also a bit jealous of Christa since Armin once said that she looks like an angel, though this was before you and him got together, but it still makes you feel slightly jealous. However, you are aware that Armin is a good guy with a genuine and pure heart, you trust him completely.

Jean
He doesn't like to come off as clingy or be all over you, but he does tend to feel a bit jealous whenever a handsome guy talks to you or tries to hit on you. You usually just tell them that you have a boyfriend which makes them back off, but Jean is fast to hug you from behind and kiss your cheek in front of them, introducing himself to the guy as your boyfriend. He is also very jealous of Eren, your best friend, which is mainly why he gets into so many fist fights with Eren frequently.

You're jealous of Mikasa, because you know that Jean had a huge crush on her before he caught feelings for you. You sometimes worry that he might have some feelings left for her, but you try not to overthink it.

Marco
He's too optimistic to get jealous. Whenever a guy talks to you, he is totally fine with it because he wants you to be able to hang out and socialise with your friends, even if they are guys. He wants you to feel free and to feel that you can be friends with whoever you want, he won't get jealous of your friends. The only time he can get slightly jealous is when you pay more attention to your books than him.

You don't get jealous either, at least not very often. You can get jealous of his relationship with Jean though since they spend a lot of time together and you feel a bit left out sometimes.

Levi
Usually, he almost never gets jealous, because he knows that he's got nothing to prove and that others can't even compare themselves to him. However, he gets easily bothered by seeing other men being close to you or trying to hit on you. He usually asserts his dominance by pulling you closer to himself, wrapping his arms around you, pulling you into random make out sessions in front of everyone else etc, scaring those other guys away. He doesn't feel threatened by your guy friends such as Eren, Armin, Jean etc, but he does tend to feel jealous when you spend a lot of time with them because he craves your attention. He is just too proud to admit it. Instead, he tries to make you compensate for it by not letting you leave the cuddling sessions and he makes you stay a bit longer with him in bed in the mornings so he can get some extra cuddle time with you.