Sleeping positions

Eren
Eren is a huge cuddler. He loves falling asleep while cuddling you. He prefers to be the little spoon and feel you wrap your arms around him, it makes him feel safe and calm. He is naturally warm, which makes falling asleep during cuddling difficult for you since you get too hot. So once Eren starts snoring you carefully scooch away a bit but he usually wraps his arms around you in his sleep, pulling you back and holding you close to himself. Sometimes while he is still awake he lets you be the little spoon while he cuddles up behind you as the big spoon. He likes to hold you as close to himself as possible.

Armin
Armin loves cuddles. Your sleeping positions vary, but most of the time he is hugging you from the side, holding you close to himself as you lay with your face against his chest. He also likes 'the nuzzle' position? which involves him sleeping flat on his back with his arms around you while you rest your head on his chest. Your legs are tangled up with his and you hug each other. When spooning, he prefers to be the little spoon while you bury your face against his back, hugging him with your arms.

Jean
You both usually sleep on your backs, he has one of his arms wrapped around you while you lay one of your arms on his chest, leaning your head against his shoulder.

Marco
You two lovebirds like to sleep intertwined. He has his arms wrapped around you while you have your arms wrapped around his chest or shoulders. Your legs are also tangled up with each other. Sometimes it gets too hot, so you end up sleeping back to back with your backs touching, or simply front to front with your hands touching.

Levi
Believe it or not but Levi has a soft spot for cuddles. He prefers to spoon you, with him being the big spoon. He also likes to sleep on his back with his arm wrapped around you while you hug him from the side, resting your head against his chest.

Connie
Connie usually takes up a lot of space during the nights, there has been times when he has accidentally pushed you out of the bed. He can't sleep if it is too hot so you usually cuddle before bedtime, but end up giving each other space during the nights. Although, he likes loose spooning, which is somewhat of a 'restricted' version of the original spoon. There is a gap between you but he still has his arm around you or on top of you. You also turn around to face him, while he still rests his arm on you or around you depending on how much space there is between the two of you.

Berthold
You tend to sleep back to back, with your backs touching. However, when you're not sleeping in this position he likes to spoon you all night long, it makes him feel at peace knowing you're safe in his arms.

Reiner
When it's too warm to cuddle, you two sleep face to face, giving each other some space while you're holding each other's hands. However when you actually do cuddle during the night - he likes to hug you from the side, wrapping his arms around you as you lean your head against his chest.

Nanaba
She has her arms wrapped around you while laying sideways (facing you) as you press your body against her chest or simply just rest your head against against her shoulder if she is laying flat on her back, these are her favourite sleeping positions. Though, you two tend to spoon a lot, but only if she gets to be the big spoon. As long as she gets to hold you close to herself she will be satisfied with any sleeping position.

Mikasa
You don't have a lot of body contact during the nights since Mikasa tends to get rather warm, she can't sleep if it gets too hot. But you usually sleep face to face with space in between, she likes to have her hand on your arm or hold your hand, just to make sure that you are secure by her side.

Annie
You usually sleep back to back, not touching since she likes to have her space. But she does get cuddly occasionally and asks you if you could spoon her, which you always gladly agree to do.

Sasha
Sasha likes to take up a lot of space, she tends to spreads out like a starfish during the nights when she is deeply asleep, not leaving much room for you on the bed. However, you take this as an opportunity to hug her from the side, resting your head on her chest or shoulder and intertwining your legs with hers.