Prologue

I can't stop thinking about an young man in his mid 30s, who is still unconscious due to getting stabbed by an spoiled teenager who mourning her loss of her friend who got eaten by a dinosaur. Maybe I notified the head doctor to decide to pull the plug.... Suddenly, as I look to the open door and my heart is beating like crazy because after 5 to almost 7 days, his eyes are flutter slowly open and soft groan is like a music to my ears and an young redhead who in her 30s nearly her boyfriend's age, smile and her tears coming out of her eyes. "Owen, are you ok?" A woman said, crying tears of joy.

"What happen?" Owen Grady replied weakly. I was nothing but a smile because Owen is ok, I'm immediately went in in his hospital room and at his bedside. "Well, sir, you got stabbed 2 times. Once in the chest, once nearly in your bellybutton and thank goodness, an officer, your best friend and one heavenly spirit stopped an teenage girl before finishing you off with a 2nd and third stabbing which is an third and fatal one. So Mr. Grady, Ms. Dearing, you're in the hospital, an officer, your friend and an mysterious guardian angel save your life." I said expressing joy as an redhead woman name Claire Dearing holding on Owen's hand, gently caressing each other.

"But how? How in the hell did Owen ended up in hospital and the officer, Barry and an mysterious guardian angel save him." Claire said. "Let me start at the beginning of the story, Claire." I'm pulling the chair as I tell Owen and Claire to the story leads up. "I'm tell you guys to what happen to Owen and leading up to his recovery as he wakes up." I said as the story begins. A few weeks ago....

 A few weeks ago