Chapter 4: Surgery Surprise

Me, Crusher, John Mark and the others are ready to prep Owen for emergency surgery. "Ok, dude, what did you got?" Crusher said. "Well. An white male, mid 30s, washed board six-pack stomach, one hell of a handsome hunky calmest facial hair face and really, really good looking." Lilly Fernandez replied dreamily. "You boy crushing son of the bitch." Crusher said rudely in his jealous stare. "How rude. I was trying to do an doctor's report." Lilly said. "Yeah, right. Bit.." Crusher abruptly said as I told he and Lilly to shut up. "Can it, you too!" I shouted. "Whatever, crazy hag women. Let's repair him." Crusher said. *What the fuck??!!! Did Crusher calls me and Lilly hag women? Oh, why I oughta that stupid man. Ooh, he's such a dick!!* "After the surgery, I'm gonna hurt you very badly. Stupid Crusher!" I scolded. As Lilly and me are ready to do quick surgery for saving Owen's life, an shocking discovery ensues. I discovered Owen's 2nd wound in his chest is poked a bit, while his 1st wound was bloody. And even his forehead was cut by an can opener from spaghetti soup or beans.

"Uh, Lilly? Look

"Uh, Lilly? Look." I said as I cannot believe my eyes. "Oh, my God!" Lily said in shocked. "Wait. Are you saying that an humongous obese girl is trying to stabbed Owen an third time but unfortunately for her, she missed him because Owen is a former navy and the hell of the fighter?" Lilly said. "That's what I saying. Which means Owen stabbed twice. Once in the chest and the other in the belly" I reply with fearless voice. "Exactly. After we finished the surgery, we had to notify Dr. Wigby for the mistake." Lilly said. "Awesome, Lilly, Awesome! Time to repair Owen." I replied calmly. We proceeded to a quick emergency surgery to save Owen's life and an hour later, it was success, Owen's quick emergency surgery is a success.

At Dr. Wigby's office: "His chest wounds what?" Dr. Wigby said in skeptical tone. "Sally and I discovered Owen's chest doesn't have 2 wounds at all. Only 1 wound, the other is probably poked because his assaulter is very, very fat." Lilly said. "Dude?" I said. "What." Lilly shrugged. "I hate it when I docked you girls an hefty paid for body-shaming but you told the truth about his 1 wound in his chest instead of 2. So ladies, thank you for that." Dr. Wigby said. "Jill missed it because Owen is a former navy and the fighter because he knocked the bad dudes including Taliban terrorists in Iraq back in 2003 when he was 18 yet turning 20 or probably 22 and shady dealers and Eli Mills' guard mercenaries during the Lockwood Incident of summer 2018." I said. "Correct, young lady, correct." Dr. Wigby enthusiastically. He sits up and telling Claire and Barry a bright news, we coming with him too. "Where are we going?" I said. "We had to notify Mr. Grady's girlfriend Claire and his friend Barry the good news. Also, Sally... I need to talk to you." Dr. Wigby said sternly. I feel totally nervous about the shocking news about Owen's 7 day coma I've accidentally used my magical anesthesia gas. I set 4 hours, not 7 days. "Sure." I said disappointment. "I am coming with you guys." Lilly said. 

At the Hospital waiting room, Barry had to call his white French girlfriend (soon-to-be a wife) to on his way to go home as he's gonna call taxi cab to sent him home while Claire is asleep. *I wish Owen is still here to see her. Claire is so beautiful and peaceful as she sleeps.* Barry heard the door opens with me, Lilly and Dr. Wigby and the cheery news woke Claire up. "Barry, Claire. Good news and bad news. Good news: The surgery is a success because Lilly and Sally discovered Owen's chest wounds have 1 wound instead of 2. So Owen is receiving 2 stabbed wounds instead of 3, once in the chest and the other in the belly. So he is gonna be ok." Dr. Wigby in his happiness self said. "While Owen's forehead got cut by an can opener. I think it came from beans or probably spaghetti soup or something." I shrugged. "Owen is ok?! Yes!!" Claire said in joyful tone as she and Barry hugged each other with happiness to deliver the news that Owen will be fine. "The bad news" Barry said. Lilly punch my arm and I was hurt. "Ow!" I winced with pain. "You son of a drillbit slut!! You accidentally sent Owen to sleep in 7 days. What did you do that?" Lilly said madly. "Wait what?" I said with guilt. The moment is making me feel so disappointed, dumb and guilty. "Unfortunately, Sally's magical anesthesia gas sent Owen to the coma and he won't wake up until day 7. When the day 7 comes, he'll wake up." Dr. Wigby expressing disappointment at not just the duo but me and Lilly. "7 days!" Girls shocked. Fortunately, Claire had to say something to keep an eye on an sleeping Owen because she don't want to go home alone because the memories of tragic chaos at Jurassic World back in 2004 and 1 decade later when Indonimus Rex rampaging the park and the volcano blows up and it kills the brachiosaurs are coming back to haunts her. "I don't wanna go home alone, so I'll have to stay with Owen's hospital bedside to watch over him." Claire said sadly. "Wait, I thought visiting hours is over the night. Unless if someone's pregnant." Lilly mocking. "Shut up, Lilly!" I growled. My arm still in pain from Lilly punch me completely. "Claire." Barry and Dr. Wigby said. "I thought the visit hours is over with the exception of families but Claire got Gray, Zach, Karen, Maisie and Owen aka her family. So she'll have to temporarily stay reside in Owen's hospital room until he'll wake up." I said. "Well, hospital rules are updated, only family members can stay with his or her loved ones. So go ahead." Dr. Wigby said. "Thank you." Claire smiled. Claire hugged Dr. Wigby, Barry and me. "Uh, terrific. Love is so goddamn gross." Lilly disgusted. "Uh, shut up, Lilly the moron." I said in cold eyes.

Claire, now alone went to Owen's hospital room and love ensues. "Owen. Good news, I have been temporarily reside to be with you until you wake up in 7 days." Claire whispered. She stroke on Owen's calm face with her fingers, survival is what made Claire and Owen falls in love and romance is what stick together during surviving dinosaur attacks and brushed with death. When I saw the lovers in the hospital bed, Claire caressing Owen's hand and he was asleep peacefully for 7 days, my thoughts were felt bad. *What have I done?* I was disappointed, unhappy and sad, very sad.