Chapter 5: Nathan's Healing Kitty Heart

At 5am. I'm arrived back home but my home is filled with an angry Nathan. "Where the hell you been? I'm very angry! Do you know what the hell the time is it?!" Nathan said with his eyes steering with anger. Nathan's anger scare me but I still loved him but unfortunately, I'm way too tired. "None of your business." I reply as I'm ignored him. As I went to bed. Nathan grabbed my arm and squeeze it. I'm feeling terrified that our love is threatening by damn hospital work. "Don't you talk back to me!" Nathan said. "Stop it, man!" I seething.  "No, you need to talk to me or we broke up!" Nathan said intensity pissed. "I said. NOOO!!" I screamed. Our loud argument wake the neighbors up. "Oh, shut the hell up!" One drunk guy said. "My kids are ready to school, y'know!" A mother said. Our front room is filled with silence which our little fight is over. "Please, I don't wanna talk to you because, I'm thinking we should stay away from awhile." I said with my tears coming out of my eyes and head to bed. Door slammed shut and Nathan sitting at the couch, all pissy. "Oh, God. What did I done!!! Sucks, sucks, sucks." Nathan said discouraged. As he is sitting in the couch upset, an talking black cat are in my house and saw him spooked. Suddenly, he heard a black talking cat talking that scared him easily. "Wow! Early morning soap opera. And I bought cat food for binge in." Black cat said. "Oh, shit, a cat! An black cat!! Crap, crap, crap!! Who are you?" Nathan said scared and disappeared when my man first met Salem the Black Cat. "Allow me to introduce myself, my dear boy. My name is Salem Saberhagen, you can call me Salem the Cat. Sabrina's kitty companion." Salem reply with brighter vibes. "I'm Nathan." He said. "So love problems?" Salem said. "Yeah. My girlfriend Sally is still having romantic sleep but hospital work is still there in her body but she left me to do crappy emergency at this late at night." Nathan replied in upset voice. "You might to come to the hospital and let you change your mind and you and Sally's heart is healing and patched up." Salem said. "But why not?" Nathan said skeptical. "You see, my man. You see." Salem replied. Nathan smacked his lips. "Ok. Let's go." Said Nathan accepted.

Nathan and Salem are in the hospital in California where Owen is unconscious due to 7 day sleeping spells my magical anesthesia gas is occur and Claire is temporarily reside to be with him. "We're here but Salem, bad news for you, black kitty dude." Nathan said. "Hmm. 'No pets allowed'. Been there, done that." Salem reply as he was ready to transform. The "No pets allowed" sign makes Salem challenging himself to transform into an human disguise himself as Nathan's uncle. "How's that?" Salem said. "Well, make sense." Nathan reply in odd voice. Nathan and the Human Salem are in the hospital entrance and the beautiful black receptionist is sitting there. "Can I help you gentlemen?" Receptionist said. "Go ahead, champ." Salem said. "Hi, We here to visit Owen's hospital room. My uncle brought 'get well soon' flowers on the way to hospital." Nathan reply in cheery tone. "Well, the visitor hours hasn't arrived at 6am but since you two are early birds. Go ahead, boys!" An beautiful female black receptionist said. "Excellent. Thank you, miss." Nathan said. Nathan saw Human Salem still looking at black female receptionist. "Dude, come on. Quit perverting the receptionist" Nathan said as he grabbed Salem's arm. "All right, all right!! Jeez, man. You sound like my former wife. Divorce, just before I was arrested and sentence to being an black kitty." Salem said disappointment. "Man, it's 2021." Nathan said.

Nathan and Salem arrived in Owen's hospital room and in their eyes the young couple laying in hospital bed peacefully, both Owen who is still unconscious but he's recovering from the surgery due to 2 stabbed wounds, an forehead injury and he was resting comfortably and Claire falls asleep peacefully, hugged each other in her arms, so resting and romantic. The beautiful moment makes Nathan's heart sunk and he was suffering guilty. *That's why* Salem is crying for power of Claire and Owen's love. "I'll never knew that beautiful couple is sleeping peacefully because the moment is beautiful." Salem said crying. "You ok, dude?" Nathan said. "Yeah. I got something in my eyes." Salem reply in crying voice. Nathan got an tissue and give it to Salem. "Should we leave the young lovers alone?" Salem said. "Yeah. We better go back home." Nathan reply as the boys are quickly out of the hospital and went back home.

Nathan and Salem is leaving the hospital, the boys are back in my home. "Thanks for a ride, Salem, my kittyman." Nathan said. "No problem, pretty boy." Salem said as he transforms back to the black cat. Nathan and Salem, now back to his kitty self are in the hallway and going to his and my room. "Dude, go ahead. I'm have to go back to Sabrina and Harvey's home" Salem said. "Ok. Bye, then. Nathan said smiled. "Good bye." Salem said. Salem ran back home and Nathan's smile disappeared because he's still haunted by tough early morning fight he and myself occurs. *She still angry with me. I'm better go talk to her*

"Sweetheart, wake up." Nathan whispered. He nudging me to wake up. I groans sleepily. "Nathan, it's 7am. What are you doing here?" I said sleepily. Nathan went to his side on our bed, stroking my face softly. "I went to the hospital with Salem the Cat to see Owen's hospital room and so that's how you left me for an emergency surgery work thing. Tell me, please?" Nathan said. "Well. Owen is attacked by his teenage obese assaulter and we have to an emergency surgery to save his life. And the surgery is a success but because of my magical anesthesia gas, where I accidentally sent 7 days instead of 4 hours, Owen is unconscious until he woke up on the seventh day." I said sadly. "I'm sorry. I hope that Owen will be ok." Nathan said as he hugged me. "That's ok, my darling. When Owen is waking up in 7 days, I hope you're have to meet him." I said. "Yeah." Nathan said. "I'm sorry, Nathan." I said. "That's ok." Nathan replied with tender smiles. Me and Nathan are kissed our lips tenderly and earned our 1 hour of sleep.