Chapter 3: The Way She Cries

At the Ambulance. "Why do you wake me up in the middle of the night, Crusher. Me and Nathan are sleeping peacefully until you call me. And the phone rings very loudly to wake me up, thanks a lot!!!" I growled. "Sally, I'm sorry but Dr. Wigby orders us to pick an injured 30something cat dude." Crusher replied with a expressing disappointment at him and me. Silence in 3 seconds until Crusher says in 5 words. "I'm so sorry Sally girl. Forgive me." Crusher questioned and redeemed.  "I'm forgive you, dude. Please, save it when the emergencies come at probably 11pm or something." I said. "I promised." Crusher said with smile. We both proceeded with hug. "Aww." I sighed happily. "I loved you guys to hugged it out but we almost arrived at the alley. Be prepared for it." An Filipino young man named John Mark Benji Ramos said. We are ready to get the stretcher and my magical anesthesia gas.

We emerge from the ambulance, walk 2 miles and we found the boys in the alley of the bar. "Oh, thank God, you guys are here. Quick, mon ami are in trouble. He was stabbed by an miserable teenage obese psychopath." Barry said as we walked the alley and we found an injured Owen. Lo and behold, he doesn't look like an ugly, puny, skinny, haven't bath for months and girly-man. Owen Grady is all out handsome, beautiful facial hair on his upper lip and sideburns, muscles in his arms, sexy dude legs and an six-pack navy hunk with an heart of gold. *He seems nice and very gorgeous. Ah, my boycrush self* I approached him as my boys are ready to carried Owen with the stretcher. "Who are you? Claire?" Owen questioned as he was still hurt due to getting stabbed by an spoiled obese teenager. I walked nearly in the pool of Owen's blood. "No, honey. I'm not Claire." I reply with sweet voice. "Oh." He moan softly. "Hi, Owen. I'm Sally Spellman. We here to pick you up to hospital for quick emergency surgery and once you recover from the surgery for thrice wounds in your body. You, your friend and your girlfriend are be there to take you home." I said. "Claire? My girlfriend?" Owen questioned still weakly as he still hurt from the stabbing. "That's right, man. My boys, John Mark and Crusher are ready to carried you with the stretcher, so I'll have you put to sleep with my magical anesthesia gas, ok?" I reply enthusiastic as John Mark and Crusher are arrived with me and an very injured Owen. "All right, Sally the sweet girl." Owen smiled weakly as I smiled too. "Okie-dokie, solider boy. Upsie daisy." Crusher said. He and John Mark is finally lifted Owen up and land him in the stretcher to carried in the emergency surgery room. *Owen called me Sally the sweet girl because he's such a nice gentleman*

As the boys and me are went back to the ambulance, I saw Barry still haunted from his friend who was attacked as he saw the taxi is arrived. "Dude, aren't you going? You can ride with us and tell the taxi driver to decline it!" I said shouted. "Thank you, mon amie!" Barry yelled enthusiastic. "What's going on?" Taxi driver said confused. "You gotta cancel the taxi ride order, because I gotta hitch the ambulance because my friend is hurt. He was stabbed by an spoiled obese teenager" Barry replied, still concerned about his injured friend. "Oh God, that poor man. Go with your friend, if anything you need to come home, call the taxi." Taxi driver said. "Excellent, Merci." Barry replied as he went to the ambulance to ride before we arrived in the hospital.

As we're back in the ambulance and our destination to the hospital, Barry had to call Claire via mobile phone. "What's up?" I said as my heart broke as Barry's words are gonna haunt me. "I'm calling Claire because.... She don't want losing Owen, the way she loses her first boyfriend Justin from the raptor accident." Barry sadly reply as he was upset. "I'm upset too because I lost my grandfather due to stomach cancer on Christmas Eve 2016." I said sadly. "I'm so sorry for the loss of your grandpa." Barry said as we mournfully hug. I broke down my voice as tears is coming in my eyes but I'll have to fight strong. "That's ok, dude." I said sadly. After a moment of silence, I'm prepared to put Owen to sleep with my magical anesthesia, I accidentally cranked up 7 days instead of usual 2 days or 2 hours. I'm put an gas mask on his face, his usual handsome face. "You ready?" I whispered. Owen's eyes are finally close as I put magical gas onto the gas mask. "I'm ready." Owen mumbles sleepily. "Here goes." I said as I now put an sleeping gas on Owen's nose as he drifting to sleep. "Hmmm" Owen sighs sweetly. He was handsomely peaceful as he sleeps. "Sleep well, soldier." I said. Owen's chest rising and falling steadily, my late night emergency assignment was a success but bittersweet as tears coming out from my eyes. Chill on my bones, I pressed my hand to his now unconscious hand, caressing soft. *Oh, Owen. I hope you ok*

At the forest, nearly completed cabin and in the trailer where Owen, Claire and their foster daughter, an clone named Maisie Lockwood lives. All Claire's female friends, her sister Karen and Franklin are heading back home because her Bachelorette party is done. As she is ready to go to bed, while waiting for Owen to get back home, an phone rings. Claire have an feeling that something is wrong, very, very, very wrong and it'll haunt her. "Grady-Dearing's nearly completed residence. Hello, Barry. Yeah, right. Wait, he what??!! Owen is stabbed!!" Claire shocked. "That's right, he got stabbed by an miserable teenage obese psychopath." Barry said. "Fuck!, Fuck!!, FUUCCCKKK!!!" Claire screamed. "Jesus Christ, Claire! Calm the hell down, girl." Barry said as he'll calm Claire down. "Why did you tell me?!" She said upsetting. "I'm arrived at the phone booth as Owen is screamed. After my conversation with the taxi driver, an chill coming out of my body. I don't know that ghost is warn me. He warned me that Owen is attacked. So I have to call the ambulance and call the police to arrest his assaulter." Barry replied after Claire's screaming terrifying him. The news sent Claire chills in her spine, her heart is sinks and tears coming out of her eyes because she lost Justin nearly 2 decades ago but she don't want to losing Owen in the process. Fortunately, Maisie is with Gray's house with his girlfriend, so Claire had to go to the hospital. "I'll be right over." Claire said in heartbreaking voice.

We arrived in the emergency room, same thing as Claire arrived too. "Owen!!" Claire shouted. "Dude, it's your friend's girlfriend." I said. "I'll better comfort and calm her down." Barry said. Barry tried to calm Claire down but no avil as she pushed him out of the way. Claire went to the side of the stretcher and she is shocked as she saw Owen's 3 wounds. Claire is crying and she thought she was losing Owen. "Owen, come on, wake up.. Please, wake up. Please, Owen. Oh, baby!" Claire said sobbing as she hugged an injured but unconscious Owen. One of Claire's tears is landing on Owen's hand. John Mark was shed a tear, Crusher was crying. Dr. Wigby, Barry and me are had to comfort Claire. "Girlfriend, your boyfriend is gotta be ok." I said with sadness. "She's right, Claire." Barry said. "Young lady, your loved one is going to be ok. It's just an quick emergency surgery to save his life. We don't want losing him due to blood loss. Owen is gonna be fine. It's just an little surgery to repair his 3 wounds. Okay?" Dr. Wigby said. Claire cries hiccups. "Can I say something to Owen?" Claire said with redness in her eyes because she's crying. *Saddest moment reminds me of the moment when I lost my wife to horrible blood loss due to stabbing 100 times by robbers back in our English farm in Staffordshire but not in the young couple's case. The young man is gonna be ok.* "Of couse. You need to be quick" Dr. Wigby replied calmly. Claire holds and pressed her hand onto Owen's hand, gently caressing each other. "Owen, you are gonna be ok. And soon as you wake up after the quick surgery. I'll be here." Claire said. Tears coming out of her eyes as Claire tenderly stroke Owen's calm face and she kiss his forehead. "I'll see you soon." Claire said as me, Crusher and John Mark wheeled Owen to surgery room. "Outta the way, y'all. We are gonna save an special soldier's life." I said as I'm fighting back tears as we faded away towards surgery room.

Claire and Barry hugged each other. "Barry, I don't want to lose Owen, the same as I lost Justin to raptor accident at Jurassic World back in 2004." Claire said as she is crying. "I know but mademoiselle, Dr. Wigby said Owen is gonna be ok. The others are now repairing his 3 wounds and after he recovers, you will be here." Barry said as his comfort voice to calm Claire down. "Thank you." Claire said sadly as she and Barry hugged each other sadly.