Chapter 9: All That I've Asked For

4 down, 3 days to go until Owen Grady is waking up from his 7 day sleeping spells due to my magical gas. After the hospital job duty, I've went back home. I was still depressed about Owen's 7 day unconscious spell due to my stupid magical anesthesia gas, I've couldn't even eat the dinner my boyfriend Nathan made. He even pat on my back and kiss on my neck, but I'm still sad. "Maybe you should get to bed early, hon. You're sick, sad or probably depressed." Nathan said. He then kiss and stroke my face softly. "Thanks. I will be in the bed, gear up my nightgown." I said with tear coming out of my eyes. Nathan hugged me before I went to my room to change. "Alright, sweetie." Nathan replied softly. Clearly, before I headed for bed, I'm pulling out the laptop to call my aunt Sabrina. Unfortunately, I found Salem and Sabrina's aunts Hilda and Zelda in the snowglobe because of the shocking incident. "Aunt Sabr, uh, guys? Grand-aunt Hilda, Grand-aunt Zelda, grand-uncle Salem, where's Sabrina?" I said curiously. An tiny yell at the snowglobe. "I think what Zelda is trying to say this, Sabrina and her family is suffering from an witch's flu but she'll be back to recovery in 7 day time." Hilda replied. Hilda's words is making me feel terrible, that same thing happened to Owen as he fell into an 7 day coma spell. "Sucks." I said disappointment. "That's alright, Sally. When your aunt Sabrina recovers, she will talk to you." Hilda said. I nodded ok and sassy cat Salem got an disgusting food he feast and he'll talk to me. "So, young lady. Young fellow, young witch. What's on your mind?" Salem said. Salem bought me an stinky anchovies to feed but unfortunately I'm on the video call on my laptop. "Anchovies?" Salem said as he hand me over anchovies. "Yuck, no thanks!" I said disgusted. "Hey. It's your loss." Salem said as he eat anchovies. "I feel terrible because me and others repair Owen's 2 wounds, patched up his forehead because he fell and totally cut his forehead by damn soup can and his life is saved. Instead I crank back the usual 2 hours, I accidentally used 7 days and now we have to wait until he was waking up. God, I feel so damn guilty" I said downhearted. "Teenagers and young adults crying. Typical! I'm glad I'm still an black kitty." Salem said laughed. "Salem." Tiny Zelda said. "Salem!" Hilda shouted. "Screw you, dumb feline." I said scolded. "What? I was trying to cheer you up. It was nothing but a joke." Salem said with sheepish laugh. "Look. Whenever you feel down. An healing love song will uplifted, not just you but an couple from San Diego. When Sabrina is feel down an healing love song will lift her after she and Harvey broke up. 1 day before Sabrina and Aaron's wedding, she'll suffer cold feet and shipwreck but an healing love song will lift her and her bridesmaids up before they're back at the wedding but Harvey stopped the wedding and he loved Sabrina. So Sabrina and Aaron's wedding is cancelled. It'll suits of what's the name of the couple?" Hilda questioned as she heard Zelda's response. I can't hear Zelda because she's in the snowglobe but Hilda knows. "Claire Dearing and Owen Grady." Hilda said. "Oh, yeah" I said. I'm saying goodbye to grand aunts Hilda and Zelda and grand kitty uncle Salem, Hilda's words is making my mind an brighter idea.. "An uplifting healing love song, eh." I said. According to the witch's book, my mom and my aunt Sabrina give it to me when I'm turning 20 and I found an page where I spotted an uplifting healing love song. I wonder if the songs were on my Playlist, thankfully there aren't cheesy boy band music (I like it by the way. Guilty pleasure) and horrible and immature pop songs involved there. There's no uncheesy pop songs I love but there's an good one but by the time summer's done, it was useless. *groans* Nothing, nothing, nothing. But an beautiful alternative love song is on the clock radio and I crank up the volume. At least, no rude ass mommy and drunk dude involved because they spent their errands, only me and Nathan whose he's coming from the supermarket as he cooked up tonight's dinner. it's you and me, and all of the people with nothing to do nothing to do. And it's you and me, and all of the people. And I don't know why, I can't keep my eyes off of you. An uplifted love song I sung its You and Me by alternate pop rock band Lifehouse. That's it! I helped opened the door and Nathan and his groceries. "Nathan?" I said. "Babe, help me." He struggling. "Oops. Here I'm helped you." I said. We put the groceries in the kitchen, from the pantries to the refrigerator. "You were saying, with an uplifting love song?" Nathan said. "That's right." I replied. "It'll suits Claire and sleeping Owen. After all, "You and Me" song is the perfect slow dancing to our wedding and the moment when the song comes an devastating news about your grandpa whose passed away at Christmas Eve 2016." Nathan said. "Thank you, honey." I said. Me and Nathan hugged and passionate kissed. I can sing not just 1 but 2 uplifting love songs, Lifehouse edition. It can cheer me up and it'll uplift Claire and a sleeping Owen up. After I sung You and Me, I decided to sing an underrated alternative love song, it's call All That I've Asked For. Midway to an song, an uplifting love song spell heals Claire and Owen's hearts and it worked beautifully. In the still of your hands, anything could happen now. With every beat of my heart, love speaks in silence. In the still of your hands, everything is possible. With every beat of my heart. Magic is healing Claire's love and Owen's body and it heals my soul. The song is almost done and I feel love on my body and I feel love on Claire and Owen's bodies. All I've asked for. Is that you need nothing more, and nothing comes in between. Our love and it's fragile, see. All that I'm asking for. I'm beginning to cry, tears coming out of my face and the power of love healing Claire and Owen as he is waking up in 3 more days. You're all that I'm asked for. ❤ *Please, Owen. I'm hope you're waking up in 3 days and after that, you'll be ok.*

*