Kiss It Better

[Smut Warning]

"Good morning, beautiful."

Camila blinked her eyes open and smiled softly when she was instantly greeted with the sight of her sleepy, messy-haired boyfriend. He kissed her on the tip of her nose before snaking his arm around her bare torso and pulling her closer towards him in bed. Camila winced slightly as he pulled her against his chest.

"Sore?"

"Mhm," she hummed against his skin. "Just a little bit."

"How?" he chuckled. "I fucked you so nice and gentle last night."

"Yeah, you fucked me nice and gentle for like...two fucking hours!" she countered. Shawn snorted.

"To be fair, we took a few breaks throughout the night. Want me to kiss it and make it better?" He looked down at her face and watched as her cheeks turned pink and a shy smile tugged at her lips.

"I mean it's the least you could do considering it's your fault..." she whispered. Shawn chuckled and kissed her lips before slowly crawling down her body, peppering kisses on her golden, naked skin. His large hands slowly spread her legs apart, taking his time to kiss the inside of each of her thighs before moving his lips to the soft skin where her thighs met. Camila tried to be patient but she was quickly losing all self control. Much to her dismay, his tongue stayed in his mouth while his lips continued planting gentle kisses to the most sensitive part of her body. She felt borderline offended when he started moving back up her body. Stubborn and now completely aroused, she put her hand on the top of his head and pushed him back down.

"Hey!" he chuckled. "I thought you were sore?"

"I am. But now I'm also uncomfortably wet so could you please just eat me out?" He laughed and let her push him back between her legs, both of his hands holding her spread open for him as he licked a long stripe through her folds. He settled for a moment on her clit, flicking his tongue across it in the way he knew always made her weak before tugging it between his lips and gently sucking. She whimpered and moaned beneath him, spurring him on even more. He moved his tongue down to dip inside of her, collecting the seemingly unending wetness from her pussy for him to taste and savor. He continued licking through her folds, kissing and sucking every part of the paradise between her legs until she screwed her eyes shut and threw her head back with a yelp, his name falling from her lips like a prayer as she came. He only gave her a few seconds to recover from her orgasm before diving back in. He needed more.

She felt one of his hands leave her thigh and squeezed her eyes shut, preparing for the delicious stretch of his fingers inside of her. She didn't get to feel his fingers, but when she opened her eyes to see what he was doing the sight was almost so good that she didn't care he wasn't fingering her. She propped herself up on her elbows and looked down to see one of his hands keeping her legs spread and the other firmly stroking himself.

"Holy shit, that's so hot..." she gasped out as she watched. He looked up at her and giggled against her skin.

"You know how much I love tasting you, baby. I can't help it." It wasn't much longer before Camila was quivering and gasping as she fell over the edge again. Before she could even open her eyes again she felt her boyfriend shift over her and spill himself all over her stomach with a satisfied grunt. They laid together as they tried to catch their breath before hearing dog paws scratch at the door to the bedroom. "I'll go let them out. Why don't you hop in the shower and I'll join you when I come back in?" Camila nodded and smiled as he leaned in to kiss her on the cheek. She watched him with adoration as he stood up from the bed and pulled some sweatpants on before sneaking out of the bedroom to let the dogs out.

Camila got into the shower and just as he had promised, Shawn joined her a few minutes later. They got out and enjoyed a full breakfast before deciding to go ahead and get their tent set up for their little outdoor camping night.

"This seems confusing," Camila noted as she looked over the instructions for building the tent.

"That's because you're looking at the instructions. You've gotta just follow your heart, babe."

"Let me know how that works out for you," she chuckled. She continued deciphering the directions and as soon as she was confident that she had figured out what they needed to do she realized that Shawn had the tent almost completely built. "Are you kidding me?" she shouted as she looked at the nearly perfectly built tent.

"I told you!" he laughed. "Get your cute ass over here and help me finish this." The dogs chased each other in the yard while Camila helped Shawn finish pitching the tent, despite the fact that she was fairly certain he only asked for help so she wouldn't feel left out.

In an attempt to get into the camping spirit they decided to cook hot dogs over the fire pit for their lunch. Camila had been able to distract herself from the information she had learned during their little game of 20 questions for most of the trip but now that they were sitting by the fire in near silence she couldn't help but think about it again.

"What's going on in that pretty little head of yours?" Shawn asked when he noticed her brows furrowed in thought and her normal smile morphed into a subtle frown.

"Hm?"

"You were somewhere else just now. Whatcha thinking about?"

"I just..." Camila sighed and shrugged her shoulders. "Did you really come to Miami? After we broke up?"

"Yes," he answered honestly. "About a month after everything happened." He watched her intently as she took a deep breath and slowly nodded. "Does that...bother you...?"

"It doesn't bother me that you showed up. It bothers me that Bristol didn't feel the need to tell me."

"I told her to tell you."

"I know. And she didn't."

"I'm sure she just thought she was doing what was best for you..."

"Was she?" Camila countered, clearly upset. "I had literally told her countless times that all I wanted was serious effort and honestly if I knew that you were there at my front door I would've loved to have the chance to talk to you face-to-face. She lied to me. And she did it so easily."

"As much as I hate to say it...I hurt you. And she's your best friend. She thought she was protecting you by keeping me away from you."

"She still shouldn't have lied to me about it. You and I are good now and she still hasn't felt the need to tell me the truth." Shawn moved closer to his girlfriend and wrapped his arm around her shoulders, pulling her against him and kissing the top of her head.

As they got into the tent later that night (after enjoying some s'mores, of course) they were both beyond exhausted. Likely from their lack of sleep the night before. They somehow managed to get all three of the dogs in the tent with them, as well. Needless to say, it was snug.

"We should get another dog," Camila suggested. Shawn snorted out a laugh.

"Really? You're pitching that right now?" He motioned to the dogs that were hogging their tent space.

"I'm serious! We should get another one."

"Would it live with me or you?"

"It would live with us."

"Did you just ask me to move in with you?" Shawn asked her with a smirk and a cocked brow. She giggled.

"I do wanna live with you."

"I'll move in with you," he said sincerely. "What would we do with the loft?"

"Turn it into our sex dungeon," Camila answered without missing a beat. Shawn threw his head back in laughter. "Or just...a coffee shop or something."

"I like the coffee shop idea. I mean, don't get me wrong — I like the other idea too. Just seems like too long of a commute if we're going to be living at your house." They both started laughing.

"So you wanna move in with me when we get back to Miami?"

"I'd love to." Shawn leaned over and gave her a soft kiss to the lips.

"And the dog?"

"I'll think about it."