Pop's Diner & The Candy Barrels

Camila smiled when she woke up to the feeling of Shawn's strong arms still draped around her small body. She slowly turned to face him, careful to not wake him up in the process. Even while sleeping he looked like an angel. She brought her hand up to gently rest on his cheek, her thumb softly grazing over his cheekbone as she admired his features.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer..." he sleepily mumbled with his eyes still closed. Camila giggled and leaned in to kiss the tip of his nose. 

"I'm just relieved to find out it wasn't a dream," she hummed as she snuggled in closer to him. "Good morning, by the way."

"Good morning to you too." He brushed his fingers through her hair as he kissed her forehead. He chuckled softly at the sound of her stomach growling. "Come on, why don't we get dressed and then go get some breakfast?" After cuddling for a few more minutes, they finally rolled out of bed and got ready for breakfast. Shawn wore jeans and a flannel, button-up shirt with his black boots whereas Camila wore black leggings and a hoodie with white tennis shoes. After asking a couple of locals for breakfast recommendations, they ended up deciding on Pop's Diner - a suggestion that seemed to be a popular one. Camila was absolutely obsessed with the diner. It was exactly the kind of diner that you'd see in movies or TV shows and she loved the old school atmosphere.

They sat down at a table near one of the large windows before being greeted by their waitress - an older woman with short, curly red hair named Darla

"Good mornin' lovebirds! What can I get for you two?" she asked with a smile and a charming southern accent. Both Shawn and Camila instantly blushed at her nickname for them. They each got a cup of coffee before ordering their food. Shawn got a veggie omelette with fried potatoes and biscuits & gravy. Camila ordered eggs, bacon, and toast - also with biscuits & gravy.

"So what are we going to do today in the lovely town of Hendersonville?" Shawn asked as he stuffed his mouth with potatoes

"Well, I know it's not much but I thought maybe we could take a walk around downtown? When we were driving to dinner last night it looked like there were a few cute little shops..."