IDEA!

Ok so I saw an incorrect quotes book for hermitcraft and one fo the incorrect quotes said this:

"You treat outside wounds with rubbing alcohol, you treat inside wounds with drinking alcohol.

-joe"

And I got an idea! A few chapters ago I said I wanted to see joe as a villain, so how about this? Joe likes to drink in private for whatever reason(I haven't figured it out yet comment on what you want it to be) and while he was drunk he went out, got the urge to kill, and accidentally killed wels. He wakes up the next day with a knife in his hand and wels' dead body beside him. He burys the body, says that wels was killed by a skeleton and he got blood on his hands from carrying him when it was actually him who killed. He liked the feeling of killing, as it gave him a sense of purpose that he wasn't just a poet or someone people would just dump their problems on so he continued to kill, writing it down as we went killing. Some stuff happens(I haven't planned it all out) and he dies of a heart attack infront of xsumia, keralis, and scar)yes I got this from the dsmp don't judge meh) as they try to figure out everything(p.s, around this time he starts to carry a "water" bottle but the bottle doesn't have water in it but alcohol he just says it's water.) so as everyone's going to joes house to bury him by his base, Cleo finds his journal that he wrote on, and putting two and two together, she found out everything. She told everyone and...

Yeah that's how far I've gotten.