An Eye For An Eye.

Woah it's been a while, hi! Guess what time is it? Duh, Villian Grian time!
this takes place in season 6 and 8
TW FOR DEATH, GORE, MURDER, SLIGHT INSANITY

~~~~

"F is for friends who hmm hmm ha- hmm hmm!" Grian hummed a little tune. The white tile of his base floor reflected a pretty peach from the sunset. The waves from the surrounding ocean splashed quietly and calmly. It had been a long day, but the bird was not done yet.
Quick. Be quick, and be fast. They're not fresh for long! He thought. He was quiet, the cuts of his knife carving through the meat till he got to the eyes and heart.
Perfect.

What a shame, Hypno was. He was great guy, honest! They just needed him. He's in a better place.
Grian examined the eyes in a sick sort of fascination.
Crimson red, huh? Rare. A good sacrifice.

And the heart, red and moist. Perfect for protection.

He put the heart on the alter facing him and the eyes facing the sky, just as he did again and again. Lighting the flame under the end stone, he started his chant.

"𝙹⍑ ᓵᒷᔑᓭᒷᒷᓭᓭ ̣ , ╎ꖎ ̣ ᓭᒷᒷ, ∴╎ 𝙹 ⚍⊣⍑ℸ ̣ 𝙹⎓ ̣ ⊣𝙹↸.
ꖎ𝙹𝙹ꖌ ||, ⊣╎⍊ ̣ ᒷᒲᒷᔑᓵᒷ. ᓭᒷ ||𝙹⚍∷ ᒲᒷ||. ̣ ⚍∷ ||𝙹⚍∷ ||ᒷᓭ."

The chant continued, as clear as daylight and rolling off his tongue as naturally as breathing.

"Hᓭ⎓⎓𝙹, ᓵᒲ⍊⎓, ᓭ⎓ᒷ ʖ𝙹ᒷ ᑑ⍊ᓭᑑᒲ⎓. Hᓭ⎓⎓𝙹, ᓵᒲ⍊⎓, ᓭ⎓ᒷ ʖ𝙹ᒷ ᑑ⍊ᓭᑑᒲ⎓, Hᓭ⎓⎓𝙹, ᓵᒲ⍊⎓, ᓭ⎓ᒷ ʖ𝙹ᒷ ᑑ⍊ᓭᑑᒲ⎓. "

The moon rose and the smoke flew through the night until it died down, in which Grian did as he always did. Disposed of the bodies.
It was always the most fun part, other than the actual killing. Finding a place to hide the bodies? It was like a game of hide and seek. Even better was picking the flowers and scents to cover it up.
He tried to burn the bodies, but it never went well. He almost got caught.

"U is for you and me-ee!" He continued humming a tune, now more tired than ever. Thank the gods he only had to do this once a year.

~~~

Season 8. Now that's a new start! Well, that WAS a new start. Halfway through the season isn't always the best place to start anew. Grian sighed from the top of his mountain, taking everything in. The sun set on the horizon. How beautiful. He smiled, and just for a bit, everything was peaceful.

Suddenly, the voices started. They whispered- no- screamed. Screamed in agony. Screamed for food, a sacrifice. A worthy feast. They appeared all around Grian, their forms barely contained and colours shooting everywhere, like a dream. The screaming wouldn't stop.
Too loud, too bright. Too loud, too bright.

"Right, I get it! Now stop with the noise!" He grunted out. Immediately, it all went away.

He needed another sacrifice. He had recently just done one, but they were getting hungrier. They wanted more. Wanted more pain and agony, more negative emotion. Another war. Another conflict. Another Sacrifice.

He made a plan. A death game. It would settle their hunger. He had just finished the mayoral campaign a while ago, and that tension surely had filled them. They wanted more. More energy, more emotion.

He needed someone with rare eyes. Not just your average black like beef's or blue like Stress', no. Someone who's eyes glowed with their very essence.

Scar's eyes.

What am I thinking? Scar is my friend. Grian shook that thought away. He would not let them get their hands on one of his closest companions. Not Mumbo, not Scar. Neither, none of them. He continued planning, laying out the rules and mechanics.
A little magic wouldn't hurt much to create a world he would merely Watch over.
No. He wanted to play it. To feel the rush of the kill, not just in his yearly sacrifices. He wanted to feel it whenever he liked. He wanted that bloodthirst, that-

"Grian? You good?" Scar? Grian Shot up from the journal he was writing in and quickly closed it.
"Scar! Buddy! Hey! What're you doing here in the alley?" He asked, definitely not suspiciously.
"I was just, y'know, going to ask for some deepslate, but you seemed pretty into whatever you're writing. Is there something wrong?"
"What?- no! I just-" now. Now was the time to strike. This was it. Do it. The shadows morphed and changed. The watchers. They beckoned him. The screams got louder and louder. Was he hallucinating? No, they were there. They were real. HE was real. "Look Scar, I... I need to show you something."

Grian brought Scar to one of his smaller rooms, filled with boxes. A lever was near the door, made to lock the room and bring the alter out. Perfect time to strike.
"What do you need?" Scar simply asked, looking around. "You need help with cleanin' up or anything?"
Grian honestly felt bad for his friend. He wanted him to live, but they wouldn't shut up. They could never shut up. This is for the good of the server.

An eye for an eye, is what they say.