PART - 1

The ban got lifted from Rahul and Harry. At Evening, Rahul landed in London. Rahul directly came to beach from airport.

Rahul sat on beach and thinking "I am going to play my cricket again. I thought I would not play cricket in my life. After the show got on air, the media people, netizins trolled me and hardik brutally. Team was angry with us. I didn't met Virat, when I got banned by BCCI. I reached my hometown, my family turned there back to me. I left from there. I msged hardik to not call and msg me. When I needed my loved ones with me. They left me." he sat there only with blank face.

In hotel,

Where all teammates are at lobby.  Harry came in afternoon. He met everyone. All met him formally and left.

"Harry, are you ok ? " Krunal  asked.

"Hmm, think hu bhai.  "Harry said with sad face.

"Chal, fresh hoja, then, let's have lunch." Krunal said.

"I had lunch in flight " Harry said.

"Rest karle. "Krunal said. Harry nod. Both left to room. Harry and Krunal are in one room only.

It's Night

All had dinner went to room. Mayank is  waiting for his Rahul in room. Rahul came in hotel. He moved to receptionist.

"Hello good evening sir " receptionist said.

"Hey! Good Evening " Rahul said.

"This is KL Rahul, the ICT has booked a room on the name of KL Rahul." Rahul said.

"Wait a min sir " Receptionist said, looked at computer, then took a key for room.

"Sir here it is ?" Receptionist said.

"Thank you " Rahul said, turned to leave. But, someone called him. He saw it's an Indian family.

"Sir, can we have a photo with you " a boy asked.

"Yeah!" Rahul said, with smile. They clicked a photo with him, went away.

He went to his room. He freshen up and called some one and slept. Here, after an hour, Mayank went to receptionist asked him about Rahul. They said he reached and in room. Mayank asked for extra key , receptionist gave one. Mayank went to room, opened the room and saw Rahul sleeping. He went back to his room.

Next day,

At, 2:00 am.

Rahul wake up with jerk and saw it's 2:00am. He had water and kept glass on side table. His phone rang, he talked to the person and then the sleep is away from him. He went to terrace and sat there thinking. Then,went to room. He started to work on phone. He slept after some time with help of the person.

At, 5:00am,

Rahul wake up and freshen up. He had breakfast and informed receptionist. He left for practice.

At, 7:00pm,

All came out of rooms for breakfast, they had. Receptionist came to them.

"Good Morning sir "Receptionist said to Virat .

"Good Morning " Virat said. All looked at them.

"Sir, Mr KL Rahul left for the practice " Receptionist said.

"When ? How ?" Virat asked shockingly. All are surprised too.

"He left at 5:00am only sir. "Receptionist said. Virat nod.

All left for stadium. They reached and moved in. They saw Rahul is in ground practicing. They all got ready went in ground. All started practicing. Rahul went to coach and talked to him about his batting what to do, what not.

"Sir, how was the batting ? It got improved na ?" Rahul asked.

"Yes Rahul, it's just perfect. My boy. You improved alot. " Coach said.

"Thank you sir " Rahul said, shake the hand with him. He left for practice.

All practiced whole day. They all practiced well. Coach was with Harry. Krunal was with him. Mayank came to Rahul.

"Hiii Rahul, how are you ? "Mayank asked, came forward to hug but, Rahul gave hand to shake.

"Good, how are you ?" Rahul asked.

"Fine " Mayank said. Rahul nod, went away. Mayank  went to practice as well.

It's Evening,

All sat in bus for hotel. All are busy in talking. Rahul sat in single seat in first seat in bus. The left for hotel. Rahul closed his eyes. The bus reached hotel. All went to respective rooms.

At dinner time.

All came in dinner table. All sat. Mayank went to Rahul's room. He knocked. Rahul opened and saw it's Mayank. Rahul raised his eyebrow asked "what "look.

"It's dinner time. Let's have dinner, come." Mayank said.

"No I will not have. Thanks for asking "Rahul said. Mayank nod,left. Rahul closed the door.

He went to dinning table. He sat on chair. All started having dinner. Virat, Mahi, Rohit and Jinks observed that Rahul didn't came for dinner. All went back to their respective rooms.

------------------------------------------------------------
Please Vote and Comment below ⚓

Brotherhood जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें