Part - 4

The next day,

All went for outing. Virat stayed back and Mahi too. They are waiting for result from technical team. It's afternoon, Virat, Mahi had lunch. Virat got the call from technical expert.

"Hello sir " Technical expert said.

"Yeah say, Aman " Virat said.

"Sir someone hacked all your phones, did something. So,that Rahul calls didn't reach you people." Aman said.

"What!?" Virat said, shockingly. Mahi looked at Virat concernedly.

"Yes sir. " Aman said.

"I want the person, who did this and the culprit name. Did you get that " Virat said sternly.

"Yes sir. We tracking the person, who did this, then, we can easily catch the person. " Aman said.

"Good " Virat said. They hung the call.

"What happened ?" Mahi asked.

"Someone deliberately hacked our phones, so, that Rahul can't contact us. Someone want to break us." Virat said.

"We should involve Dada and sachin pa in this" Mahi said.

"Ok " Virat said. Mahi talked to Dada and Sachin pa.

"Let's call everyone expect Rahul " Virat said.

"I will msg them. They will come." Mahi said. Virat nod. Mahi msged everyone.

After an hour,

All came in room. Mahi and Virat sitting on sofa. All sat around them. Rohit and Jinks looked at each other.

"Bhai, kya hua ? Aap ne bulaya hume?" Jinks asked.

"We got call from technical experts. Aman told that, someone hacked our phones. So, that Rahul can't contact us. " Virat said.

"What !? " All said, shockingly.

"Who's is that? " Rohit asked.

"We don't know, they tracking the hacker. We will now in two-three days." Virat said. All nod.

"We should tell this to Rahul. He is misunderstanding us. " Kuldeep said.

"Haan, I will call Sidharth. We will inform him. He will talk to Rahul. " Virat said. All nodded. Virat went to balcony and called Sid.

"Hello, is this Sidharth Malhotra speaking. " Virat said.

"Yes, speaking. " Sid said.

"I am Virat Kohli, if you are near Rahul, can you move aside. " Virat said.

"Yeah! " Sid said, he moved a side.

"Sid, listen to me carefully.  When Rahul was calling us, we didn't pick his call. He said that, we blocked him. But, that's not true. When, he confronted us. We all saw our phones, and we didn't blocked him. We told this to technical experts. They called me afternoon and told that,  some one hacked our phones, did something that, Rahul contact us. but, we didn't get call from him. We thing there is someone, who wanted to separate us. " Virat said.

"It's a big scandal yaar. We have to tell, this to Rahul. We can't hide this. " Sid said.

"Yeah! That work you can only do. Inform this to Varun. Both tell him everything. And please, I request you, after telling him. Bring him to my room. I want to talk to him." Virat said,pleading.

"Sure, I am happy. You people are innocent. I was sure you people won't do this, but, the situation we were thought that, you deliberately did it. I will talk him and bring him to you. " Sid said.