Part - 7

All reached stadium and started practicing. All are doing well and took break. Virat is with Rahul, Mahi called. Virat went to him,where Ro,Jinks are there. Rahul went to coach. They discussed about tomorrow's Match and all. Mahi remember the morning incident.

"Virat,at 6:00am. I saw you and Rahul sitting outside. What were you both doing that early ? " Mahi asked with frown. Ro, Jinks give a question look to them. Virat look at them.

" Rahul got nightmare in Morning 4:00am. He is taking pills, which can calm him down. Aur nightmare ke baad woh sota nahi hai, Isiliye, Mai usse garden le gaya ." Virat said sadly,tensed too.

"Pills? it's not good Cheeku. We have to stop him." Mahi said tensed-ly.

"Haan bhai. it can be dangerous for him in future." Jinks said, worriedly. Rohit nod.

"I said him to stop taking. But he said, he will try. " Virat said. All nod.

"But,tumne aacha kiya, Rahul ko aapne room me rakhke Vi " Rohit said.

"Haan Vi " Jinks said. All smile.

All went back to practice. in evening, all went back to hotel and All got down. All went to room and freshen up. Both freshen up and Rahul was moving out of room, ICT came in Virat's room. They saw him and Rahul give smile to them. They smile back. he left. They all sat in room and discussing.

it's 7:45pm.

Rahul went in lift and the lift got stop. He got startled, he pressed help button. After sometime, He start panicking,he took out his phone and call.

Virat's room,

All are busy. some are talking to each other and some are playing fifa. Virat's phone rang. Virat saw the call id and frown, but picked up.

"Hello Rahul " Virat said. Mahi, Rohit and Jinks look at him and frown.

"He...llo " Rahul said, panicking. Virat got worried.

" Rahul are you ok ? Kya hua ?" Virat asked worriedly. All look at him with tensed.

"Li...ft , Str..uck... I...am " Rahul said panicking and breathing heavily.

"I am coming, don't cut the call." Virat and ran out of room. All got worried and run behind him.

Virat banging the door of lift.All reached near Virat.

"Rahul are you listening, I am here only. Ok don't worry. Calm down please rah. " Virat said. listening this Mahi came to door.

"Rahul are listening me. I am also here. We will get you out from there. " Mahi said. Virat keep on speaker.

"Hmmm. jaldi.." Rahul said. Manager came. ICT is tensed.

"Are you mad ? Rahul is struck in it. What lift you have idiot ? now get him out of it fast or be ready to loss the job. " Virat shouted at him angrily. He nod left hurriedly.

"Rahul please be calm. " Virat said softly. ICT and Mahi is shock, seeing the behaviour of Virat. The lift start working. All sigh in relief. The lift got open.

Here, in Lift,

Rahul listened to Virat and Mahi bhai too. He realised that lift is moving.He got up with the help of Lift gril. The lift got open, He with slow steps and stumbled steps come out of it.

Virat got worried seeing him. Rahul saw Virat and just hug him tightly. Virat rubbing his back. Mahi just patted his head.

"Moi,Are you ok ?  " Virat said, pulling Rahul out of hug and saw he is looking pale