Part - 6

They all reached hotel. They were moving to rooms. Receptionist stopped Virat and Rahul.

"Mr. Kohli and Mr.KL this you room keys. " Receptionist said, gave the room keys.

"Thank you " Rahul said with small smile. Virat smiled. All left to there respective rooms.

Vi and Rah's room.

They came in. Rahul went to freshen up. He came out, Virat went to freshen up. Rahul went to balcony and taking to Sid,Varun. Rahul told them, everything to them. They are happy Rahul took a step. They talked and cut the call. Virat came out of room and he was on call. Rahul took guitar and sat on balcony. He started tuning guitar, remembering last three days.

Virat was on call, who listened the tune, turned to balcony side to see, Rahul tuning guitar.

"I will call you later. " Virat said and cut the call. He move to balcony to see, Rahul lost in thought. He didn't disturb Rahul, stood at balcony door and listening to tune.

Mahi,Jinks were next to Virat's room. Rohit in Mahi's room after freshen up. All listened the tune. They came in virat's room and saw Rahul sitting in Balcony, tuning guitar and Virat standing in balcony door. Rahul repeated the tune three times. He stopped look down and took a long breath. He look outside the balcony and thinking something. Virat is observing Rahul's movement.

Mahi,Rohit and Jinks left the room.

"Rahul " Virat said,kept hand on his shoulder. Rahul came out of thoughts, saw Virat. Rahul stood up. Virat made him sit on chair. Virat sat infront of him on chair.

"What happened? Kya soch raha hai Rahul ?" Virat said.

"Kuch nahi." Rahul said. Virat just looking at him, Rahul saw that and sighed.

"Nothing happened. I am just thinking about, what happened in three days. " Rahul said, looking down.

"Don't think too much. Ok. But nice tune. " Virat said smiling, patting his shoulder.

"Thank you." Rahul said,nod.

"So, let's go in. Others will come any how. " Virat said, getting up from chair.

"Hmmm. But, I will go to terrace. Please" Rahul said. Virat nod. Rahul left the room. Virat is in thoughts. ICT gang came in room. All sat in room.

"Rahul, kaha hai ?" Yuzi asked.

"Woh terrace pe gaya hai " Virat said.

"Ok " Yuzi said, sadly.

"Give him sometime to open up. " Virat said, looking at ICT gang. They nod.

All are enjoying in room, but not fully. Virat's mind diverted by Kuldeep.

At terrace.

Rahul sat on parapet and thinking about the last few days. He is tuning the guitar. He went to garden and sat on bench, kept guitar on bench. there a small girl came and stood infront of him folding hands to her chest. She pock her finger on his leg. Rahul came out of thoughts and saw a small girl. He raised his eyebrow ask "What" She pointed at guitar which is on  bench. Rahul is amused, took guitar.
She grinned and sat down. Rahul, just look front and felt gaze on him. He look beside him to see her, looking at him.

"What !?" Rahul asked softly.

"I saw you on TV, that to running. " Small girl said, cutely.

"Oh, you saw me in TV." Rahul asked, softly and turned to him. The small girl nod.