Part - 8

All landed in Mumbai. All are talking to each other in airport. Rahul came to them.

"Vi, I am leaving " Rahul said. Virat turned to him.

"Where ? " Virat asked confused.

"Sid's home. " Rahul said with frown.

"No, you are coming to my Home" Virat said.

"No, Vi. I will not. " Rahul said.

"But, why ?" Virat asked.

"No Vi, You asked me to stay in your room in hotel. I did. But, not here, to your home. No . " Rahul said sternly. ICT listened it.

" No, My decision is final. " Rahul said sternly as Virat was going say something and left.

Virat look sad. Mahi comfort him. All left to their homes.

Rahul sat in car and thinking, "Vi is really mad. He didn't think about Anu, if I go with him, she may feel uncomfortable."

He reached Sid's home. He went in freshen up and took rest. Sid came home,saw Rahul seeing TV. Sid got freshen up and sat beside Rahul.

"Sid, Maine ghar dhunda hai Bandra me." Rahul said calmly.

"You can stay here Rahul " Sid said tensed.

"Yeah ! I can but, I want my own house. Please. " Rahul said, pleading.

"Ok but, you are not fine completely " Sid said, worriedly.

" I will be ok . " Rahul said with smile. Sid nod.

" I liked a house. it's in Bandra. You talk to him and give money to him today. " Rahul said.

"Itni jaldi. " Sid said.

"Haan,I want to go and set the house too na. You and Varun are helping me. " Rahul order. Sid nod.  Trio left for Bandra and talked to owner and give money to him.

All went to new home and set the things. Varun's help is less but, messing is more.

"It's done. You two stay back here only. " Rahul said. Both nod. They order the food and had it. They slept.

Next day,

Trio wake up and freshen up. They had breakfast. Rahul got phone from Virat.

"Hello Vi " Rahul said.

" Hi Rahul, how are you ? " Virat asked.

"Good. " Rahul said.

"I called you to say that, the tech expert is coming home. He is coming to my home. All are coming here. You also come." Virat said.

"Vi, All come to my home. I took one apartment here. All come here only. " Rahul said.

"New home. Ok, msg me the address. " Virat said.

"Ok, I will " Rahul said and cut the call.

"The team is coming and tech expert also coming here. " Rahul said. They both nod.

12:30pm.

ICT came and Rahul welcomed them. All sat in living room.

"Nice home Rahul " Mahi said, looking around the apartment.

"Thank you Mahi bhai. "Rahul said with smile.

Door bell rang. Rahul opened the door and saw Aman ( tech expert). They came and sat.

"Aman say the name " Virat said stern voice.

"It's Ambati Rayudu " Aman said nervously. All are shocked. Rahu is shock and blank too.

Brotherhood जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें