Part - 5

Rahul look around the room and saw the teammates are in room. He saw Virat, Sid sitting beside him, Varun infront of him. The team standing infront of bed. Rahul wipe water on his face.

"Are you ok ? Rah " Sid asked.

"Hmm" Rahul said.

"Are you sure. " Varun asked. Rahul nod and assure him. Rahul look at the ICT.

"I am sorry. Maine kuch zyada boldiye tha. I am sorry for shouting at you people. " Rahul said, looking down in lap.

"That's Ok. You are right at your place. We should have been there, when you needed us the most. " Mahi said.

"Haan, bhai, sahi kaha aapne. We are sorry Rahul." Rohit said.

"That's Ok" Rahul said.

"Rah ! We are leaving for India. There is some work came up and it's urgent. " Varun said. Rahul looked at them, tensedly.

"Just call us, when you need us. We will call two times a day and at night I will, any how. Ok " Sid said.

"Ok, Go safely and call me. When you reach india. " Rahul said.

"Yes Dad " Varun said, bow down infront of him. Sid smash his head. Trio laugh. The team smile, seeing there bond.

"I will drop you people, till airport." Rahul said.

"No way, you are taking rest." Sid said sternly.

"I will drop you people,till Car " Rahul said. They both nod.

"I will take a leave now." Rahul said to team. They nod. Trio left the room.

"Guys, you all go to your rooms. " Mahi said. Rohit and Jinks look at Virat worriedly. Who is just looking down. Ro,Jinks saw Mahi. Mahi assured them with eyes. All left the room.

Mahi came to Virat and kept hand on his shoulder.

"Cheeku!" Mahi said.

"Moi suffered more than, we thought. Varun getting angry, seeing us, for the first time is valid. When he need me and us, we were not there with him." Virat said. He start crying badly. Mahi hugged him, Virat hugged him back.

"We have to stay strong. We have to be strength of him. He need us. " Mahi said. Virat nod and rub his tears. Mahi left. Virat got freshen up and went to met ICT manager.

Here,

Rahul drop Sid and Varun till car. Sid giving instructions to Rahul. Rahul just nodding his head. Varun got irritated, seeing Sid repeating the same thing.

"Sid, he is not kid, you are repeating same thing to him." Varun said. Sid nod sadly.

"Hey, don't say like that, he is just concerned about me. Tu bhi bolna chahta hai, Sid bol raha isliye, tu bolta nahi hai. Nahi toh teri bhi yahi lines rahti with repeat mode on. " Rahul said. Sid and Rahul laugh on Varun. Varun made puppy face. Trio hug each other. Sid and Varun left. Virat saw the bond of them and smile. Rahul went to his room.

It's dinner time,

ICT came and sat on dinning table. Virat saw Rahul is not there.

"Rahul, didn't come. Till now." Virat asked.

"I will go and call him." Mayank said, was going to get up,but..

"Mayank wait. I will go. If you go to him, he can say No to you again." Virat said. Mayank nod. Virat went to Rahul's room.

Here,

Rahul is sitting in balcony with guitar. He tuning the guitar. Virat knock the door,two times. But, no response. He came in room and saw Rahul sitting in balcony with guitar. He moved to Rahul and saw Rahul emotionless face.